Hotel Forest Park

Rated 15% higher but also costs 26% more than other 3.5 star hotels

More about Rethymno

morning streets of Rethymnomorning streets of Rethymno

View over RethymnoView over Rethymno

Rent Rooms Sea Front: Know anything about it?

by AcornMan

Of all the budget hotels in Rethymnon, the only one I can find a valid email address or web site for is Rent Rooms Sea View. For 35 Euros a night it seems like a good deal, though there's no way for me to compare that price to others in town because they are apparently not connected to the internet in any way. If anyone knows anything about this place I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks. Here's the web site they have: http://www.rethymnoatcrete.com/seafront.htm

RE: Rent Rooms Sea Front: Know anything about it?

by Niekie

Don't know about the place, but have found other budget options in Crete for you. Check out this site:

I'm sure that you could find more deals on the internet. Do a few google searches.

Niekie

RE: RE: Rent Rooms Sea Front: Know anything about it?

by Spincat

Dear Acorn Man, I don't know the place but I did look at places in this street last Spring when I was wandering round Rethymnon looking for rooms. It is a long street of old and attractive houses behind sea front (rooms places are likely to have a good view from upper floors) that leads up tocentre of Rethymnon old town - not absolutely the heart of the old town but an excellent location and a few minutes walk from it. I remember I was interested in this place as the Rough Guide was positive. They say: "Sea Front, Arkádhiou 159 tel 08310/51 981, fax 51 062, elotia@ret.forthnet.gr. Rooms with sea views and balconies in an attractively refurbished mansion with ceiling fans and lots of wood. €24–33" I trust them (this is based on 7 trips round Crete with it). I can't remeber now but I think this place was full then.

Travel Tips for Rethymno

caracoles!!!! fantastic waiter - great food!

by Jawnuta about PETALADIKA

On our last night we were looking for a place where we can try caracoles (snails).
We passed many places and finally end up in this restaurant that happened to be right by our favorite bakery (where my friend Gosia was graciously buying fresh pastries for us every morning). The staff.... in a form of a handsome and talkative young man wearing very tight white see-trough pants...was fantastic and very accommodating.
The food was wonderful and our caracoles were so delicious that even my 8 yo niece tried them what can bee seen on the picture.
The waiter insisted on taking picture of all of us, and took so many of them until he was satisfied with everybody looking good on it. ...well I already chugged down plenty of wine....so ...did not looked any good.

Comments