Heaven Hotel

11th Street, Tagarades, Thermi, Thessaloniki, 570 01, Greece
Heaven Hotel
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

More about Thessaloniki

Route detailed mapRoute detailed map

The entire expanseThe entire expanse

Thessaloniki by JelenaThessaloniki by Jelena

Bershka store, ThessalonikiBershka store, Thessaloniki

Pre or post Christmas sales

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know when this year the sales in shops will start?

I live in Skopje, and usualy arround 15th of January I visit Cosmos and other malls in thessaloniki.
Very big discounts (20 up to 70%) for the clothes which is not the case in my country.

I've heard that this year due to the Economic Crisis in the world, the sale may start few weeks earlier. Even before Christmas!

Is this really the case or is it not?

Thanx in advance for the answers.

Cheers,
Alex

Hi,

I don't think that the date for the beginning of sales has been announced yet, but already many shops advertise "offers" on their windows.

If I hear anything I will post here again. I'm looking forward to sales myself :-)

You probably already know this, but when you do come, you should pay a visit to "mega outlet" a mall with stock - discount shops of most upstreet brand names. sometimes stock means last week's stock, so things are not always old and out of fashion.

Magda

Actually , I have never been to mega outlet.
I think that I am passing it all the time (when going from Ikea to connect to Ring Roud, quite close to Carefour), but never been there.

by magdaki

yes, that's the one, you shouldn't miss it :o)

Hi again,
you probably know already, but i thought i would let you know that the sales start officially tomorrow (the 15th).
happy shopping :-)
Magda

Travel Tips for Thessaloniki

There are great clubs by the...

by m.n.

There are great clubs by the sea and great restaurants too. But you absolutely must visit the Regency Casino. You don't have to be the type to go there. I surely wasn't. We all had great fun and really enjoyed the show. No naked people o.k.?!!

touch Aristotelis toe

by Redule

it's a miracle and a well kept secret among tourists, i.e. all tourists know about it, but the locals do not:)

So, if you have a little wish... or a big one, you should touch the toe of Aristotelis thinking of it. And everything will come true!!!

Personally I don't remember my wishes, but I remember I had a lot of them... that's why the toe of Aristotelis even shines in the darkness!

anti greek-music fans

by SzaraManisha

This is unbelievable how greeks like their familiar music. Usually if you go out during the weekend and arent really fond of listening to this kind of music it is quite hard to find place where would be played more international stuff. One of such places may be Casla, a quite cheap bar in Ladadika. It is a bit small place and during weekends quite full with people but you can try if listening to top-ten greek hits will be too tiring for you

The best way to go is by...

by m.n.

The best way to go is by plane. If that isn't possible, go by train. If you want to use the bus,you will get there a little later but at any time you want.
Rent a car or moped.you won't get lost on your own. It's so easy to move around.If you rent a car though, you will have trouble parking.

Forget usual restaurants, try...

by mauro_pd

Forget usual restaurants, try as many ouzery as you can; they serve mezedes (similar concept as tapas bar in Spain) with ouzo wich is a strong but tasty greek liquor ... amazing. My best: Melathron for the evening.
For the afternoon (yes, it is not so common going for lunch at noon) Aristotelus is the best place IMHO; it is an ouzery few steps away from Mr. Aristotelus himself seated in his own square. Be careful: they have a small entrance between two adiacent buildings, not so easy to find it out if you're distracted :-)

And now the most romantic one: Hamodrakas in Kalamaria (few kilometers away from Thessaloniki heart), wonderful seafood and impressive sightseeing while dining; when seated you are at less than one meter from the sea (which is always polluted anyway but, you know, it's dark ;-).
Hamodrakas is perfect for a romantic dinner ... Seafood, almost everywhere ...

Comments