Villa Evgenia

Fira, Santorini, 847 00, Greece
Evgenia Villas & Suites
Booking.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

More about Villa Evgenia

Staying at Villa Evgenia made our trip incredible!

by TripAdvisor Member WhereisCasia

I came to Santorini on a spring break trip with friends and some family and we all immediately fell in love with Villa Evgenia. Travelers of any age would be more than comfortable here. The location is perfect: its a 2-minute walk to the center of Fira, but far enough away to be quiet and relaxing. It was a perfect distance for us to enjoy quiet time by the great pool, and made it easy to go out to any of the restaurants and bars in town. The owner, George, is really what makes Villa Evgenia the great place that it is. He is incredibly accommodating, friendly, and professional. He even personally picked us up from the airport and dropped us off when we, reluctantly, had to leave. The rooms are all clean and comfortable and have wireless internet access. The breakfast provided for a small affordable fee provides more than enough food, and is delicious! I literally can not think of a single negative remark about my stay here, nor could I ever imagine staying anywhere else in Fira when I come back.

A quiet place to settle down after a long day strolling.

by TripAdvisor Member Emil73

Villa Evgenia is a good base to spend a few days exploring Santorini. Temperatures were still agreeable end of April, but in summer the hotel's swimming pool and bar would be a relief. It's already been said, staff is extremely helpfull.

This place is almost paradise

by TripAdvisor Member futbal1

Villa Evgenia far exceeded any expectations we had before arrival. The rooms were comfortably appointed and oh so clean. It is obvious that George and the entire staff take great pride in Villa Evgenia and do all they can do to make each guest's holiday a very special one. We enjoyed our breakfast by the pool each day and found our way easily into Fira via the picturesque alleyways. Our morning alarm clock was a combination of church bells and the bells on the halters of the donkeys passing to begin work as porters on the steep stairs between Fira and the harbor. Did I mention this place was almost paradise? Absolutely affordable luxury!

One of the most incredible places I have ever stayed

by TripAdvisor Member TravelingNoor

I cannot express how impressed I was when I arrived at Villa Evgenia. The rooms were clean and spacios, the service incredible, and the location perfect. In addition, the owner, George, was so helpful. I definitely would recommend staying here. You will not be let down!

You will leave wishing you can stay longer

by TripAdvisor Member sxc

Being our first time in Santorini we feel lucky to have found Villa Evgenia. The accomodations are clean and comfortable and centrally located in Fira but what really makes this place special is the genuine greek hospitality you experience during your stay. George is accomodating and helpful with everything you may need so definitely take advantage of his knowledge of the island and recommendations(Naoussa is authentic and delicious!). If it's possible to feel like you are home away from home, this is what this charming hotel delivers.

What a find!

by TripAdvisor Member Jeebs85

Normally I am a tough critic, but Villa Evgenia is about as close to perfect as you can get. Everything is spotless and great care has obviously been taken to ensure guest comfort. George took great care of us and is an amazing host. He told us the best places to eat (Naoussa) and the best places to go. He basically planned all of our days for us and it was no extra charge! The trip to and from the port was essential and very helpful. While the location is a couple minutes from the centre of town, the value of this hotel is worth the walk. You'll pay less than the centre and get much more for it. George is an incredible host and I guarantee he will make your stay on Santorini a great one!

The gem of Santorini!

by TripAdvisor Member Girlsurgeon

Instead of spending a crazy amount of money on a hotel with a caldera view, I booked the Villa Evgenia based on its fantastic reviews. We were not disappointed! Evgenia is charming, and her son George, who runs the hotel, is more so! He is a warm, easy-going host, who goes out of his way to make sure that each guest has a terrific stay. His advice on restaurants was 100% reliable (especially Naoussa!), and he makes each guest feel special.
The hotel is a short walk to the bus stop and the center of Fira on a path that allows you to avoid walking on a major road. The rooms are charming and comfortable. Breakfast has a nice variety. My Mom is allergic to citrus fruit. She mentioned it once when declining orange juice the first day...Evgenia had peach juice waiting for her the next morning! Such wonderful attention to detail! Transfers were provided from the airport and to the ferry for no charge. George was busy with other transfers when we needed to go to the ferry, so he arranged for his cousin to take us. Our ferry was late, so his cousin was busy by the time we needed to go. No problem! His cousin's friend arrived to take us in the hotel van. It would have been so easy for them to suggest we take a cab, but they went out of their way to see that we were taken care of.
We had a truly wonderful visit at Villa Evgenia, and I would definitely stay there again.

Stay here - Not matter who you are, stay here.

by TripAdvisor Member coxy72

I don't genrally rave about anywhere but I will make an exception here. The rooms are spotless and the location excellent but George is about the most helpful, informative and genuinely nice guy you will meet in the hotel trade.
This place is a steal at the 30 euros we paid here - we immediately extended our stay from 2 to 5 nights and saw more than the average tourist thanks to Georges exceptional knowledge. A credit to the trade and a wonderful hotel.

Absolutely wonderful

by TripAdvisor Member JRSTraveller

This place has it all. Comfortable, tastefully decorated rooms, quiet area, swimming pool and helpful staff. We were a bit worried when we arrived at midnight and the hotel car was not waiting for - we called them and they said they were on the way - twenty minutes later when all the other cars and buses had left - they arrived! We were much relieved.
The only detractor was that the bathroom had a bit of a bad sewer odor (hope it was the drain and not the water) at times.

Villa Evegenia - the hotel that you cannot miss

by TripAdvisor Member huiwen

Lovely hotel, good location, very friendly and hardworking staff...would definitely stay there again if we come back to Fira!

Ursula, Andrew, Hansi, JennyUrsula, Andrew, Hansi, Jenny

Panoramic View of FiraPanoramic View of Fira

Night 3 its an official VT party lets sing & danceNight 3 its an official VT party lets sing & dance

Church at FiraChurch at Fira