Limeri Apartments

Tags

Beaches Hiking and Walking Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

by written on June 5, 2006

I just came back from greece on the 30th May and I stayed at Limeri Apartments from the 18th to 20th for 2 nights. I fell in love with Limeri Apartments the moment I set eyes on it on the internet by chance (www.miloslimeri.gr). However, as I could not find any reviews on this place, I am rather skeptical (that is why I have to wrie this). I'm so worried that it might turn out to be one of those places which have beautiful pictures on their website but turn out to be old and unclean when I turn up. But it look so good that i got to take the chance. In fact the reason I chose to make a stop at Milos, even though it is not as accessible as the other islands, other than it's beautiful landsacpe, is that i tell myself I have to stay here if it is really as good as what i see on the website. I made the right choice.

Upon arrival, I was elated to find the place even better then what i see on the website. It's clean, it's new and you can feel the love the owners have of their place. Every little detail is taken into consideration and everything is colour coordinated (so sweet!). It is so well maintained. It's like a boutique hotel except that it is more homely, cozy and not as pretentious. The owners (Jana and Bees) were also very kind and helpful to us. They help us get a car, even share their watermelon with us and invite us to their private party! I find such sincere service hard to come by. Really appreciate it! Things just got better when i realise that they are just situated within walking distance fron Sarakiniko which is an amazing landsacpe. I got a nice surprise when i was woken by a ray of glaring light in the morning and opened my eyes to see the sunrise right outside the window. That took my breathe away. I have done alot of research on accomodation on Milos before i go, in my opinion, Limeri is the most beautiful. The only regret I have of the place is I did not stay longer.

Nearby Limeri Apartments

9 Photos of Limeri Apartments

Amenities at Limeri Apartments

• Suites
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Kitchenette

Milos Travel Forum

Need advice about Milos, Greece? Visit the Travel Forum for Milos and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Milos hotel reviews

Cave Exploration in Milos
Da Bears
Milos - Blunders on the web and in print
Warnings and Dangers
Adamas, Milos, or Kamares, Sifnos?
Warnings and Dangers
Kapros Beach
Pollonia beach
Favorites
Adamantas, the port of Milos island
the beach "Triades"
papafragkas
Favorites
the monk seal "monachus monachus"
Plaka, a town in Milos