Drafaki, Mykonos Town, Mykonos, 84600, Greece

Costs 119% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Andronikos Hotel

Best experience

by TripAdvisor Member AndrewLas

Actually, I ve been visiting Mykonos for the last 7 years and the last 4 i ve been staying at Andronikos. Lovely sea view,amazing service,very nice spacy rooms,excellent stuff! If Mykonos is your destination, then Andronikos hotel is the place where you will have everything you want at value for money prices!

It is a must to visit andronikos !!!!!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Eva-Panayiota

........Gorgeous...Gorgeous....Gorgeous Hotel

Before visiting Mykonos and staying at Andronikos Hotel, we have made a search regarding hotels we could book and have learned lot info about Andronikos.

In the mid of July, where we visited the hotel and stayed there, we have seen that from our search, what we saw was above expectations, meaning just g o r g e o u s!!!!

First of all, the location of the hotel was very convenient to get to town of Mykonos (Chora) in just 10 minutes of foot and 10 minutes to go to the beach with the bus.

The room we have stayed was fabulous, stylish, luxury with wonderful view of Mykonos Island.

However, the moment we were enjoying most at the hotel was....the breakfast time... :-) :-) The restaurant was offering American breakfast which was just perfect that we haven’t miss it at all.

Although, Mykonos had wonderful beaches, the pool side of the hotel was so stylish and pleasant along with Aki's mojitos that we haven’t regret at all the time we spent there.

Last but not least, the manager and personnel of Andronikos were very friendly, helpful, pleasant and hospitable, making you feel that you where having a very very good time with friends.

There isn’t any chance in visiting Mykonos without staying at Andronikos and we hope this will happen very soon
(Thanos I will be back :-) :-) - Eva)

Love from Cyprus,
Eva & Panayiota

p.s: φιλούθκια

The sunshine of my vacation ***

by TripAdvisor Member toumpanelli

If one and only place is entitled to define this summer's absolute Mykonos paradise, this can only be the breathe taking accomodation up to the hill above Chora, Andronikos hotel.

After 2 weeks of luxury vacations in the hotel I can say that it's a tailor-made place for all kind of human beings who are trying to find the infinity of the sunshine inside their souls.
Infront of a superbly beautiful rooms with artistic tone, tastefull restaurant, gym and spa services plus exclusive stuff who have been creating the unique atmosphere (congratulations) ... everyone should be astonish.

I assume that it was my 1st time but for sure not the last time in Andronikkos hotel.

These are only a few reasons why "the Oscar" of the best goes ...

Mykonian chic, we loved it!

by TripAdvisor Member MariaGlyfada

An exquisite experience, not only for September proved to be a lovely month to visit the island but also because the service was excellent, the pool almost as tempting as the wonderful beaches of Mykonos (especially after a long night out partying) and the people, both staff and guests, really warm and hip too. I shouldn't forget to mention the interesting meals we had there as well. Looking forward to an August visit this time...

Andronikos has it all!

by TripAdvisor Member agamemnonAthens

Andronikos has it all! The view, the service, the atmosphere…everything! The mojitos served at the bar by Akis were the best I ever tasted, and I’ve been around a lot to know the difference! The food, created by Louigi along with the perfect atmosphere in the restaurant made us choose to stay in for dinner instead of going out.

Amazing stay!!!

by TripAdvisor Member alirx11

Staying at Hotel Andronikos is a must for anyone traveling to Mykonos!! Service was amazing, rooms were extremely spacious. The decor was modern and art-deco in its design, and was aesthetically beautiful!!! Great poolside vibe and restaurant was excellent. Had an absolutely lovely experience!!

A delightful place to unwind!

by TripAdvisor Member Giordanna

My first time in Andronikos was in May of 2008. I loved it so much that I stayed there again when I came back just couple months later in June. Hardly a hotel in the conventional sense -- more like staying with warm, charming, knowledgeable friends. The staff here was endlessly helpful and patient, happily recommending secret beaches and the island's hidden attractions to me. In addition, the hotel is decorated with style and grace and provides a wonderful atmosphere for both singles and honeymooners alike. My room was comfortable, spacious and very chic. The hotel's restaurant was exquisite, so good that I chose to eat there several nights rather than going into the town. Anything i needed such as a bank or supermarket was only minutes away, and the reception never failed to help me if I needed further assistance. The only thing I hated about Andronikos was having to leave it! I'm extremely looking forward to going back to this hotel that I'm almost scared to recommend it...so many readers may decide to go that I won't be able to get a reservation there next year! :-)

We will definately be back...

by TripAdvisor Member zazazou

Andronikos is the best example of Greek Hospitality....
I felt really proud as a Greek....
I felt like home...i felt like i was a star....i couldnt believe how friendly and helpfull the staff was.
They really made us feel important.
I will never forget the mojitos and cosmopolitans from Akis....the amazing Napoleon fillet(oh...god!!!!)...
the king-size bed and the foot massage by the pool!!!!!!!!
I can t wait to come back...

Terrible experience. Don't ever trust their site and pricing!

I was eager to relax myself at this hotel's surroundings as seen from the internet but as soon as I got there, they gave me one of their aged, TERRIBLE rooms (BEWARE, only few rooms have been renovated and look like those in their website!).

I asked to speak with the General Manager, who never came to explain how a 310 euro double room (occupied by a single person, myself, who paid this huge daily rate for a double despite the single occupancy) was as approx. 10 sq.m., had no light in the bathroom, the doors and windows had no light-shades ( I woke up at 8:00 a.m. from the sun light!!!) and it looked like a 3-star, room-to-rent that was built 10 to 15 years ago!

Please beware to check the room number (never the 501, 504 etc. ones!) and the pricing in the interenet. I booked mine from the www.booking.com but the rates at the hotel's website were HALF-PRICED for the same period (150 euros)!

I left the next morning from this mess and will NEVER return.

Little Venice on MykonosLittle Venice on Mykonos

Quiet Restaurant, MykonosQuiet Restaurant, Mykonos

Photo by ThemisPhoto by Themis

Not My Favourite Hotel!Not My Favourite Hotel!

Getting a room when arriving/August06 ?

by skepers

Can anyone tell me (from personal experience or some other reliable source) if I come to Mykonos in the first week of August, what would be the situation considering finding the room on the spot, when I arrive ( I'd be looking for single room)...would be easy...or not so easy...and what could be the price (approximately, of course)...because the cheapest single room I managed to find for booking (by phone or on-line)is 60-70 euros per night.

RE: Getting a room when arriving/August06 ?

by Elena_blue

Early August all islands are crowded and almost fully booked. You take a risk if you are waiting to find a room upon arrival. Moreover I m afraid that prices will be not cheaper. However Mikonos is beautiful, you will enjoy it!

RE: Getting a room when arriving/August06 ?

by wonderdida

Hi, I have the same problem..I'll arrive the 8th of August, and up to now I couldn't find anything cheap..I'm going to bring a tent with me, just in case I can't find a room on the spot!

RE: RE: Getting a room when arriving/August06 ?

by Saladinos

Hi elena,
so do u think santorini would be abetter option than mykonos in august?
thanx