Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos

Kalafatis Bay, 84600, Greece
Anemoessa Boutique Hotel
Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

More about Mykonos

They were making a movieThey were making a movie

Monastery of Panayia TourlianiMonastery of Panayia Tourliani

the gang at super paradise beach!!the gang at super paradise beach!!

the view from Ornos Beachthe view from Ornos Beach

One Bed available in Paradise Beach Resort - Aug 19 to 23

by shan5712

I am single male traveller and have booked a twin bed cabin in the Paradise Beach Resort from Aug 19 to Aug 23. One bed space is available. If interested please contact

RE: One Bed available in Paradise Beach Resort - Aug 19 to 23

by peterneu

Hi,
I am also travelling alone. I've booked 18th and 19th already but depending on the amount I may be interested in sharing 20-23rd. Please let me know. If you want to know more about me first you can check out my travel blog I make for my family. www.travelblog.org/bloggers/father-neu

Look forward to hearing from you.

Peter

RE: RE: One Bed available in Paradise Beach Resort - Aug 19 to 23

by nickgreece06

Hello,

I'm travelling to Mykonos alone as well. I'm 28, straight normal guy just looking to do some water-skiing and check out the bars at night. If either of you would like to split a hotel room to make the cost a little cheaper, you can email me directly at nickgreece06@yahoo.com . Looking forward to hearing from you...

Travel Tips for Mykonos

Travel light

by Maln13

especially during the summer months, pack light, shorts T-shirts etc. It is quite hot and humid night life is fairly casual., Black pants for ladies and a nice shirt. You can do some serious shopping so only pack what you need.

Great quirky seafood place in town

by sierralyndon about Kounelas Fish Tavern

This little restaurant was our best find on the island, we spent our last two dinners on Mykonos there (even though we already had half-board meals paid for at our hotel!).

The place is run by a guy who speaks about a million languages, and his sister.

There is indoor dining, but try to eat outside - they have about 4 tables on the street, a little garden courtyard that's far too crowded and another four tables in what appears to be the entrance to someone's house!

There is a menu full of quite yummy stuff. But you are invited to have a look at the fresh fish they have in their fridge and choose whatever you want. They tell you how much it will all cost before you commit yourself. For €44 we got one large seabass, 4 giant prawns and a calamari, all cooked perfectly on their outdoor grill. The risotto ai calamari was to die for. The fish is absolutely fresh so you can't really go wrong with any of your selection of prawns, squid or whole fish.

PETROS LIVES

by mtncorg

Petros was the original pelican mascot of Mykonos. I have heard stories about Petros' sad demise but cannot determine the veracity of them or not. His successors can be found walking about as you will be through the winding narrow alleys of the whitewashed Chora.

DREAMING

by parsix

People storm in and out of supermarkets. They already know what they want. In, select, pay, out. Quite simple these days.
This innocent boy was standing at the candies isle. His face says it all. He could not beleive what was in front of him. I think he was there for a good 5 minutes, just staring....

My Day in Mykonos

by mpileggi

I have never been to Mykonos and was really looking forward to wandering the many small streets with its whitewashed buildings. Our ship was supposed to dock at 2pm, but we arrived at 4pm cutting into our day due to the weather. The Delos tour was cancelled and many people, including Mark, were very upset about it. Deb and I, along with Gail and Abe, headed to town on the shuttle bus ($8pp) since the road was too narrow to walk along. Deb and I wandered around town, window shopped in the stores, and ended up in “Little Venice” where many people were waiting for the sun to set while having drinks and eating Greek food. I took many photos. Stairs and doors were painted in blue, matching the color of the sea, as well as some of the domes of the churches. Deb and I walked up to the windmills for more photo ops and then found a place to relax and have a bite to eat. Of course we were near Little Venice and all the restaurants in that area cater to tourists. Some of our mezes were very good while the Taramasalata (fish roe spread) was terrible! The wine was cheap (4 euros for ½ liter) and pretty good for local house wine. Mark and his group sat at a table next to us. Gail and Abe showed up and sat with us while we watched the sun disappear. It was beautiful!

After our meal, Deb and I walked around and saw Petros the Pelican. I decided to walk around for a bit longer while Deb took the shuttle bus back. I purchased a gold charm of a windmill for my bracelet. Everyone was back on the ship earlier than the due time, so the ship left almost an hour early. I was in bed as we left Mykonos. My room problems began. I heard metal banging below my room. The deck below me and just two doors down/forward is the gangway exit. I called guest relations and someone came to listen to the sound. About 40 minutes later it stopped (or maybe it didn’t and was just sound asleep).

(see my travelogue on the Rome page for the start of this trip)

Comments