Hotel Erato Mykonos

Ornos, Mykonos, 84600, Greece
HostelBookers.com Otel.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Mykonos

Entry to pathway...Entry to pathway...

Wind MillsWind Mills

Windmills overlooking Mykonos TownWindmills overlooking Mykonos Town

On the cliffsOn the cliffs

Quiet/Clean Hotel near the Party??

by tiffgrooves

A friend and I are going to Mykonos for 2 nights (as part of our week long Greek vacation) primarily to party. Can anyone recommend a hotel near Paradise Beach, Cavo Paradiso, etc.? All I want to do is dance, dance, eat, dance some more, then sleep. My budget is approx 80euros/night. I really want somewhere clean, nice, quiet, and safe. I don't want the party to follow me back, but I need the bed close enough to make it easy to get back safely.

I've looked at Hotel Tagoo, but I'm not sure how far it is from where I want to spend my time. I need Mapquest version Mykonos. :)

Thanks!

RE: Quiet/Clean Hotel near the Party??

by tiffgrooves

Also--if it matters--we're planning on mid- to late-May.

RE: Quiet/Clean Hotel near the Party??

by RicardoBA

Hotel Tagoo is near where you want to party. The clubs are located in the town and a close walk from the hotel. You don't want to stay out at Paradise, because it gets quiet at night.
If you want to go to Paradise or Super Paradise beach then you can take the bus from the center of town to the beach(Paradise, then small boat to Super Paradise). You can,also rent a scooter and go by scooter if you wish. Super Paradise is fun during the day with a nice beach and music on the beach, then return to town for late dinner and then clubbing after that.
In May, it will be nice and sunny but the water will be a bit chilly for swimming.
Enjoy!!

RE: RE: Quiet/Clean Hotel near the Party??

by tiffgrooves

Thanks so much for the advice!! I'll book at Hotel Tagoo since everyone gives it such great reviews.

RE: RE: Quiet/Clean Hotel near the Party??

by Joseph69

Yeah, I can say Tagoo all the way!

Hire a car and go to Super Paradise... then party your brains out at night! ;)

Hope you have a great time!

Joe.

Travel Tips for Mykonos

Dancing outdoors

by Jeannette1

People were having a dinner outside and then started dancing. Some even got up on the tables to dance.
The atmosphere was great and it was wonderful to watch people laughing and having a good time. I was tempted to join them but was too shy :-)

3rd port option; Lavrio

by thanalik

Lavrio is the future main port of Athens,though is still not so well orginized. Is in the SE edge of Athens coast,a few km. away from cape Sounio and with easy access from airport through Athens ring-road,AttikiOdos.
Is good to organize a tour to Sounio and then ship from Lavrio. I still dont have infos to upload about schedules or sites, but for sure i'll have update this page till summer period.
Maybe you also ask your travel agent, of google for it.

Petro’s the Pelican

by lashr1999

When stepping off the ship at the port, walk along the waterfront. Here, you may see the town’s mascot Petro’s the Pelican. Petros was left behind when a group of migrating birds passed the island in the 1950’s. The bird was too exhausted to fly with his friends. Fisherman found him and nursed him back to health. The original Petros has passed but the locals keep replacing him with different pelicans to continue the story. The current version is a very large bird. I watched him from a distance.

Kalafatis Beach....

by Maryimelda

Kalafatis Beach is where you go if you are right into water sports big time. It boasts its own wind surfing centre and is also the place for jet-skiing and scuba diving.
It is situated not more than a few minutes drive from Ano Mera.
I particularly liked the building high on the hill overlooking the beach. I'm afraid I wasn't able to identify what it was (if anything) but the crosses and bells had me intrigued.

Trip to Mykonos

by so_alex

"Say Goodbye to Athens, Jun 24"

This morning, I woke up at 0600 and took the subway to Pireaus with my Japanese room-mate. Due to the slow motion of the restaurant staff, we reached Pireaus around 0715 and bought two tickets.

However, we couldnt find which ferry since the Pier was really long. It took us some 15 mins to find the right pier. We just found two seats at the deck, after 5 mins, the ferry left the pier.

Wow...its so lucky that we havent missed the ferry.

Comments