3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Tagoo Mykonos, 84600, Greece
Booking.com Agoda.com AMOMA.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

More about Mykonos

Another night sceneAnother night scene

Narrow streets swept clean every morning.Narrow streets swept clean every morning.

My sunglasses, lost to the seaMy sunglasses, lost to the sea

Ever Popular!Ever Popular!

mykonos for straight guys

by marvin1974

hi folks,

i'm thinking of going to mykonos with a friend - paradise beach and everything sounds really cool. but my question is, is this also something for straight single guys or are there only gays around? - nothing against gays, but it would definitely be nice also to meet some straiht girls ;-)
will it be fun for us as well?
thanks for your advice!
marvin

by Saladinos

hello dont worry man it is for all walks of life. so much fun in paradise beach. I dont know who keeps spreading this false information about the place being a gay only thing.
I was there 2 summers ago and enjoyed it. I might be going again this summer or to santorini

Have fun.

by sierralyndon

Mykonos is great. Was there last August - extremely crowded, but like the previous poster said it certainly wasn't an island for gay people or anything like that. Plenty of families and straight people.

by alexa_10

You really dont have to worry, gays are not the majority, just because there are usually a bit extravagant you think they are everywhere..the island is wonderfull, magical with beautiful beaches. Good parties and very nice center and shops.
Have fun

by MariaK

Don't worry, a lot of single straight girls companies go around. It's also beautiful for couples - I was with my boyfriend all three times I went there and had a great time.

by wonderdida

Hi! I'm new year! I'll be in Mykonos with my friend in August, we are two straight girls..as far as I know, Mykonos means freedom, so no restrictions in any sense!

by Saladinos

I am planning to be there 4th-11th August coming from Stockholm. I have the choice even to go to palirmo or mykonos and santorini. Anyone been to the 3 and can make recommendation? I am afraid if i go to mykonos I wont find a place in paradise beach. Any experience?
I will also be travelling alone in this trip and it would be great to meet other fellow VT members. Anyone will be there at that time and interested to meet for beach and clubing?
Thanx and cheers

by acidealer

hi, i'm glad to see your conversation because i'll be in mykonos from 9'th to 14'th of Aug, me and 2 friends, straight guys all of us, and this is a confirmation of something that i've heard before, and I mean that is a lot of fun for the others then gays. So, maybe we'll meet there...as the world is so small.....who knows?:)))

by shorty2

Although I am very old !! I can't believe the numbers of gorgeous straight girls on Mykonos. I would sell everything and head there tomorrow if was maybe 30 years younger........ok, 40 years younger. Go to it and enjoy.

Re: mykonos for straight guys

by Gorne

Hey there, yeah i'm going there to, the 20th-27th of june.. alone with my parents.. Hoping to go out there frequently and meet some nice girls in particular maybe some chill dudes but.. I've heard things about shemales too? Which kinda bothers me.. I wouldn't want to end up in my hotel room and then figure out.. it's a shemale.. Has anything like this happened to any of you? Thanks

Travel Tips for Mykonos

Packing List

by globetrott

Nothing special to be packed for Mykonos, except maybe

some extra films, as they might be rather expensive on the island any what might be a biogger porblem, they might be stored in the sun instead of a cool place

local place for Greek food

by jinwenwang about N/A

This local restaurant is easy to find. It is near the bus station in the central downtown area. You won't miss it if you are about to take buses.

It is the place where locals go...Yogurt with Garlic (Greek name: Tzatziki) is one of my favorites. Pita (euro2) and Meat stick (euro1) are tasteful...there are several others nextdoor with airconditioning, where you can eat crepe and local desserts (very sweet).

Super paradise...??

by mitla

We arrived at Super Paradise driving down a very nasty slope and I saw a golden sand, maybe the most beautiful in all Cyclades and a stunning water... My husband saw instead a lot of naked men, read on the Routard that it's the beach preferred from gay people so... we had to turn back, no way!!! He did'n want to stay!!! Wonderful place but only for people without prejudices...

Oh my! Mykonos!

by Maryimelda

"I felt like I was stepping into a postcard....."

When I caught my first glimpse of the Port, I was quite overwhelmed. It was so different to anything that had gone before on this trip and the amazing thing was that it looked exactly like the pictures, which is not usually the case.

"Two hours to Paradise....."

Mykonos is two short hours by seacat2 from Rafina. We travelled at the end of September and the trip was superb. About fifteen minutes after a quick stop at Tinos (which wasn't particularly attractive) we arrived in the old port of Mykonos Town (Hora).

"The best was yet to come..."

The owner of our hotel (Hotel Damianos) was waiting for us on the dock. This is a wonderful service offered by most of the hotels in the Greek Islands. I fully realise that many of them come down to meet the ferries to tout for business, but who cares? Even if we hadn't made a booking, it would have been so much easier to find accommodation this way than trudging around town dragging our luggage behind us.
In any event, we did have a booking and the hotel we had chosen was simply beyond belief in its beauty and its location.

Super Paradise Beach

by Pakistaniguy

"Arriving at the Beach"

As you know that I visited in the Off-Season so when i visited Super Paradise beach there was not a Single Beach Lover enjoying the serenity of this beach.

" Exotic Atmosphere"

So, I decided to enjoy myself at the beach. I loved the natural beauty here.

"Some Nice Rocks"

This beach was so beautiful that whoever chose its name it really did justice to it. But I wish i would have sun here in the summer season to enjoy the real beach atmosphere.

"A different way of Enjoying the beach"

I was really happy to be here. I ran from one corner of the beach to the other and up and down the rocks. It was very different because usually the beaches like this are filled with hundreds of tourists but there was not a single soul so i enjoyed it in the way i wanted ! ;-)

" Some Sea weeds on the Sea shore"

In summer there are many shops here for the tourists and sun bathers. I have even heard that Nudity is fully accepted here. Wow ! i would have love to here in Summer oneday ;-) but in November it look a bit unclean as well because there was some sea weeds lying here n there on the shore and nobody was there to clean this Super Paradise.

" Bye Bye Super Paradise Beach"

The way to Super Paradise beach was not at all easy. There wa a small hill and first we had to go on the top of the hill and then there was a turn of 180 Degrees around the hill and then there was a road going straight down with a large angle. It was a bit scary. But now we had to go in the opposite direction and there were no more surperises so, it was not scary but beautiful !

Comments