Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Business
- Right up from the Port (where Flying Cat and other ferries use). The location on the map online (any website you see) is incorrect.
- Walking distance (next) to old town Hora.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Staff would lead you to your room (downstairs), passing a swimming pool with a bar.
- Most staff are temporary employees (seasonal) from other region if not countries. Their knowledge of local info is insufficient: e.g., someone from Australia worked here for a while and never had a time visiting nearby Delos, one of the great archeological sites in the world – the reason why we stayed at Mykonos.
- When you need to go to the port down below, porters can carry the luggage for you.
Unique Quality: Room:
- Several flights of stone steps down from the reception lobby. Hotel porter will carry your luggage to your room.
- Our room (133) is in a multiple unit structure with white washed walls. It has a balcony with two chairs and a small table, and with a view of the harbor/pier docked large cruise ships.
- It has a very comfortable queen size bed with good linen.
- Occasionally traffic noise (once you close the shutter door, most of the noise was blocked). Night: wild cats “concert”, singing (i.e., crying) from 2-4 AM.
-Divided into equally two parts: dry and wet area divided by a 5-inch high (very low) and 5-inch wide tile ‘wall’. The dry area has a pedestal sink with a small shelf above (not much room for toiletry). The toilet is on the other end of the wall. The towel rack is unusually high, being a person with an average height, I had to swing a towel to hang on the rack. The wet part is the shower (no bathtub) without curtain/door. When you take a shower, the water definitely splashes onto the toilet and the floor. The cyan color tiles are beautiful, but could be very slippery for this large shower area.
Breakfast/Buffet (included in the room rate):
- Cold cuts, Frankie, scrambled eggs, sunshine eggs, bacon; banana, apples, pears, kiwi fruit; orange juice. Yogurt, cereal, various kind of bread plus some traditional Greek cheese filled pastries. Greek seem to have more dry type of bread. You have to ask the waitress to bring you fat-free milk, the milk set on the table is not fat-free.
- Only at lobby (free). No room connection, wired or not.
- Taxi from JMK airport: official rate € 5.90 (posted on the board). It took about 15 minutes.
- Drive or walk along an up slope.
- Walk, from the path next to the port up to your room.
Porto Mykonos Hotel - most convenient hotel
The Porto Mykonos Hotel is located just above the port with a commanding view of the Aegean Sea. It is only 5 minutes walk to the town center of Mykonos. Each room is furnished in typical Greek style with a private balcony overlooking the sea.
Unique Quality: The staff of the hotel are extremely helpful and friendly. They are ever so willing to assist with every small request including tour information and booking. The porter doubles up as a waiter for the small and cosy restaurant. From the restaurant, you have a lovely view of Mykonos town and the Aegean Sea.
Directions: Just above the port
Popular Hotels in Mykonos
Tagoo, , 84600, Greece
Agios Ioannis, Mykonos
Agios Eleftherios, Mykonos Town, Mykonos
Explore the World
- El Prado Inn Santa Barbara
- Holiday Cottages
- Branson Windmill Inn
- Carlos V Apartments
- Y-Loft (Youth Square)
- ME Cabo San Lucas
- Days Inn Peterborough
- Breakers Hotel
- Buccaneer Inn Motor Lodge
- Island Echos Condominiums
- Pike Street Suites
- Port O'Call Shipyard Plantation
- Elkes Backpackers
- Jurys Inn Chelsea