Value Score Average Value
Good For Business
Liars: A 2.5 star HOSTEL not a 4 star HOTEL
Just to set your expectation about whom we are so you don’t think me a whinny snob: My husband and I travel once a month all over the world and we stay in hotels and hostels we are no snobs. We agree if we pay little we get what we pay for but this day light robbery as it’s not worth what we paid. We have stayed in hostels like these and paid £70 and we have deemed that very fair but this is not fair and a total rip off not value for money at all!!
This hotel is day light robbery at £110 for a bed bug ridden, dusty, filthy 1980 décor dump. Another hotel for the same price gave us a front view of the pool and sea and new and clean and brilliant service and décor, and that was only a 3 star hotel is was amazing compared to this dump!
Look on the actual website of this apparent ‘hotel’ there are no photos of the interior as they don’t want you to really see the interior. All the other travellers’ reviews I thought was overhyped but they are all true and the photos apply to all the rooms. At £70 a night and stating this hotel was 2.5 star hostel we would have happily accepted staying here but they lied and said it’s a 4 star hotel for £110 a night...not true!!
1. The hotel (more of a hostel claims 4 stars it’s a lie). This is a upmarket hostel not a hotel and its no more than 2.5 stars!
2. Stale smell is so overpowering we had to change rooms and was not better in the next room
3. Bathroom is not clean it’s filthy and old, had to clean the shower and toilet seat!
4. Shower is Greek shower (so it requires you to hold the head while you wash) which is expected in Greece but a joint hotel geyser ensure your scalded or frozen when other guests shower in neighbouring rooms!
5. Furniture in room is filthy and not been steam cleaned in years, too scared to sit on them
6. Bed bugs/Mites in bed at nigh you can feel them biting you and itching your skin
7. A road is about 300m away but as it’s in a gully the sound travels all night.
8. Rooms are not sound proofed and floors are all stone so you can hear people all night drunk and moving around. We did not sleep on both nights here. Could hear men having intercourse both nights as it’s a gay friendly hotel which is fine if you have carpeted floors so the sound does not carry!
9. Inside decor has never been updated the furniture and even telephone are from the early eighties and not old and deteriorated!
10. The manager refused to refund us back part of the money says she has some certificate that it’s a 4 star hotel but this is not up on the wall of the hotel anywhere to be seen as it’s not true. They are robbing people by lying and saying that it’s ok to charge £110 a night for a 2.5 star hostel!
1. If you are stupid enough to stay here at the prices of a 4 star hotel but that is a hostel you will get free shuttle service to the ports
2. Pool is ok (but as the owners are so cheap to maintain hotel doubt they chlorinate the pool much) and the view from the room ok but noisy with the road
3. Manager let us change to another room when the other was so stuffy but she was not overly happy about it
Popular Hotels in Mykonos
Tagoo, , 84600, Greece
Agios Ioannis, Mykonos
Agios Eleftherios, Mykonos Town, Mykonos
Explore the World
- Clemens Hotel
- Anthoussa Beach Hotel
- Beachbreak by the Sea
- YWCA Guest House
- Mountain House Motor Inn Downtown
- Country Country Beach Cottages
- Ursuline Guest House
- Hilton and Royal Parade Hotel
- Grand Hotel Europe
- Liwah Hotel
- Metropolitan YMCA Singapore
- Hershey Motel
- Traverse Bay Lodge