Stelida, Agios Prokopios 84300, Greece

Booking.com Priceline.com Hotelsclick.com

Costs 48% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• triciadaouros's Profile Photo

Lianos 2002

I stayed at Lianos in 2002. We had a great double room with a balcony that overlooked the pool and down to the beach. Our room was spacious and clean. Our rate included breakfast which was a nice buffet and the staff at Lianos was always pleasant and let me use their computer for free. My only complaint was the lack of shower curtain which of course leads to wet bathroom floors. My Father was also travelling with us and his room did have a shower curtain but since it was on the ground floor did not have a sea view. This hotel is really only a good option if you have your own transportation in my opinion.

Unique Quality: I loved the feel of this hotel because it did feel like a little village with the low rise buildings and all the gardens. The pool is very nice but when we were there it was often full of noisy kids so we spent more time at the beach.

More about Lianos Village

Naxos 2002 and back again in 2005

by triciadaouros

This is St. Prokopios beach in Naxos. The water is crystal clear and the beach is nice and sandy. One end is is quite developed while end is much quieter.

This is the pool area at Lianos Village where we stayed it was about a five minute walk to the beach but had unobstructed sea views.

This the main street and harbour area in Naxos it was really beautiful and easy to get around I highly recommend Naxos.

Comments