Lianos Village

Stelida, Agios Prokopios 84300, Greece
#3 of 88 hotels in Naxos - Chora (town of)
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

triciadaouros's Profile Photo

Lianos 2002

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 3, 2005

I stayed at Lianos in 2002. We had a great double room with a balcony that overlooked the pool and down to the beach. Our room was spacious and clean. Our rate included breakfast which was a nice buffet and the staff at Lianos was always pleasant and let me use their computer for free. My only complaint was the lack of shower curtain which of course leads to wet bathroom floors. My Father was also travelling with us and his room did have a shower curtain but since it was on the ground floor did not have a sea view. This hotel is really only a good option if you have your own transportation in my opinion.

Unique Quality: I loved the feel of this hotel because it did feel like a little village with the low rise buildings and all the gardens. The pool is very nice but when we were there it was often full of noisy kids so we spent more time at the beach.

Nearby Lianos Village

• Bar / Lounge
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Naxos - Chora (town of) Travel Forum

Need advice about Naxos - Chora (town of), Greece? Visit the Travel Forum for Naxos - Chora (town of) and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Naxos - Chora (town of) hotel reviews