Surfing Beach Village

Surfing Beach Village
Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Paros

A typically quiet residential street in ParikiaA typically quiet residential street in Parikia

Hotel Elliniko, ParikiaHotel Elliniko, Parikia

Agia Irini beachAgia Irini beach

typical scenery inland...typical scenery inland...

Re: Paros and getting around

by DeeSC

Hi!
I was going to book a couple of days in Paros for me and my 2 children. I just read a review that said I would have to have a car. It wasn't in my plan to rent a car....will I have to rent a car to get around Paros?

Which islands are the most children friendly in terms of getting around and things to do other than beaches?
Thanks,
Dee

Re: Re: Paros and getting around

by DMS52

My wife and I were in Paros in May of 2001. We found the bus service to be a very good way of geting around. We did not feel the need to rent a car. On the website www.parosweb.com , go to the Paros life newsletter and under timetables you will find the bus schedules.
We loved the island so much we are going again this year.

Re: Re: Paros and getting around

by Hoegaarden

you also have to notice that Paros is one of the Biggest Kyklades islan...

Travel Tips for Paros

Naoussa - a beautiful village

by snorril

We ended up in Naoussa by chance and I can't say we regret it. This town is absolutely beautiful with its white-washed houses, marble pavements and the picturesque harbour.

The small harbour with all those little boats and restaurants that line the dock is certaintly the heart of the town. This was an amazingly quiet place during the day and crowdy in the evenings. Naoussa is probably my favorite of all the towns I have stayed in in Greece. I am not quite sure why, the place just had a great feel about it.

Lefkes

by ludogatto

In older times Lefkes was the capital of the island. It is built between the lower parts of the highest mountain of the island (Strouboulas), with wonderful view to the sea.
It's an absolutely traditional Cycladic village with beautiful white -washed houses, narrow, paved streets and Cycladic vaults which intensely show the astonishing, authentic Cycladic architecture.
it's a gorgeouse nice place in the in the island!

In Lefkes you can see numerous small churches and There are other country-churches outside the village.

Outside the village and on top of the mountain you can see the traditional windmills, which give a fascinating view of the village.
Here you con taste the truly Paros recipes as well as the semi - sweet wine at the traditional small taverns.
In the center of the village there is a nice traditional cafè!

In August you can attend important cultural activities, absolutely fitting to the cultural notion of the people of Lefkes.
There are a lot of natural path for tracking lover between Lefkes and Prodromos, old bizanthine path!

Margarita Studios Ambelas Naousa Paros

by TomNetherlanders

"Unforgettable holidays"

Still often we are dreaming of "Margarita" and the lovely days we spend there-Oh ,what a nice time!They made our vavation for something unforgettable !It's the way that they care for their guests.The excellent food cooked by mama Margarita ,the huge pool .
THE TOTAL RELAXATION !!!

"To Stella & her family of 'Margarita Studios'Paros"

We had a fantastic time at Margarita Studios in Ambelas of Paros island.The rooms ,the pool,the view,the hospitality were so wonderful.We had no idea what to expect and we were so pleasantly suprised .we hope to come back in the near future!!!

Comments