Perissa, 84700, Greece
Hotels.com Hostelworld.com HostelBookers.com

More about Zorzis Hotel

Definately Number 1...

by TripAdvisor Member kesny

I have just returned from Santorini and this hotel is clearly the best in Perissa and no doubt the surrounding areas aswell. I have worked overseas in the travel industry for 15 years and know a fantastic find when I see one.

Zorzis Hotel, which has been totally refurbished within the past two months to a very very high standard is just perfect. The newly decorated rooms - which are in soothing calm colours with blue accents, have marble chic bathrooms, flat screen TV's, dressing table, safe, low lighting, ceiling fans and AC. The beds are orthopedic and so comfortable. The balconies are spacious and have lovely chairs for an early evening relax surrounded by lush gardens as you watch the sunset.

Spiros the owner could not do more for you - his hospitality has no limit, he treats you like family and Hiroko is just delightful - they are both charming and exceptionally accommodating. They treated me and my family exceptionally well when they visited me at the hotel and Spiros even drove my sisters family back to their hotel!

The pristine pool area is one of the largest in Perissa - do not be fooled by larger hotels distorted photos. This one is the real deal and is just lovely. The beach and host of restaurants are an easy 5 min walk (down a lit street which is hard to find in most parts of Perissa.) The supermarket, bakery, bars and alternative restaurants are all within 100 meters.

If there is a hotel and hoteliers award in Santorini - this should be the winner by far. Spiros has refurbished this hotel with care and thought. It's boutique feel and warmth works well to create the perfect holiday location. I know I am gushing about this hotel but it really did knock me off my feet in every way. As I have stayed in hundreds of hotels in over 40 countires thats not easy to do.

I will go back to Hotel Zorzis and highly recommend it to all.

Other reviewers photos show a mix of old and new. The hotel is now pristine white with blue shutters and paintwork. The rooms are white with blue furnishings and the bathrooms all marble - just in case you are confused.

Charming Hotel, Amazing Hospitality, Beautiful Area

by TripAdvisor Member mtkauf

Visitors to Santorini looking to escape the bustle of the cliffside for beautiful beaches, affordable and fresh sea food, and amazing hospitality absolutely MUST go to Hotel Zorzis in Perissa. The Hotel offers clean, spacious and naturally light rooms, a refreshing pool (with hot tub) for a post-ocean dip, and gorgeous landscaping. But its best attribute is Spiros, the owner. Spiros made our stay in Perissa the most enjoyable of our two-week trip through Greece. Whether over coffee or ouzo, Spiros shared with us all of the local gems his town has to offer. He and his hotel epitomize the legendary Greek hospitality I had read about in various travel guides. I will definitely go back, and recommend Hotel Zorzis to anyone going to Santorini!

Wonderful Hotel and Owner

by TripAdvisor Member Mojo80

My husband and I visited different islands in Greece for almost 2 weeks back in August 2007, and our 5 days on Santorini were the highlight of our trip. We loved the Hotel Zorzis with its very clean rooms and the breath-taking view we had out of our balcony window.

The highlight of the hotel was definitely the owner Sprios as everyone else has said. He goes out of his way to make sure that you enjoy your stay by offering suggestions of restaurants, vineyard tours, things to so, etc. He knows the island so well, and his friendly, caring personality make you feel like he is opening up his home to you rather than staying in his hotel. He would almost always greet us as we came back in the evening and offer us some complimentary ouzo or port wine.

If you're going to the Greek Islands, Santorini is a must see, and we would highly recommend staying at the Hotel Zorzis. You'll understand why this hotel gets such great reviews after you meet Spiros.

a gorgeous holiday

by TripAdvisor Member francescaBologna

located in a very confortable position (5 minutes to the most beautiful beach perissa and 20 minutes to the main city thira),i went to this hotel only one week ago.
i really reccomend it for all the people who want to receive a warm welcome, staying in clean and pretty rooms,with the complete freedom to move and visit the whole island,and with a tasty breakfast every morning with a little surprise....i really love the green figs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trust me,try it!

Loved everything about Hotel Zorzis!

by TripAdvisor Member france17

We stayed at Hotel Zorzis 2 nights in July and we were truly amazed by the facility. The hotel was renovated not too long ago and the quality of the rooms was just beyond our expectations. The owner Spiros along with his partner Hiroko made our stay a memorable one thanks to their amazing hospitality. The location is perfect (just beside the bus stop) and within walking distance to Perissa beach. The pool is just beautiful and surrounded by magnificents views of the hills nearby. From the hotel you can actually walk to ancient Thira (all uphill but worth it!).
The hotel decor is simply beautiful and breakfast was delicious.
Definitely the place to stay in Santorini!

hotel renovated

by TripAdvisor Member pookinmeto

We have stayed at this hotel twice before, but going back this year to see how it has been renovated is beyond belief. Spiros the owner has not changed, like staying in 5 star accommodation. If going to Perissa you must stay at this place.

The Place to Be - Fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member JanetandMark

We had an absolutely fantastic stay at Hotel Zorzis in July 2008 and we liked it so much we returned later for another stay.

The hospitality is hard to describe as the owner Sprios and his partner Hiroko make sure you feel welcome and are so genuinely nice it is hard to give enough kind words. I am particular when it comes to accommodation and found that Hotel Zorzis met and exceeded expectations. We will definitely go back!

Hotel Description: Contemporary boutique hotel
Cleanliness: of this boutique hotel is top notch, immaculate.
Location: could not be better- surrounded by flowers; trees; peaceful; yet within a nice distance from the beach within 5 minutes walking.
Pool: Beautiful.
Rooms: have a/c with nice balconies

Highly recommend the Bakery – just down from Hotel Zorzis. As you are walking out from the driveway of the Hotel turn left and it is within 2-3 minutes walking distance. They are open 24 hours a day and we bought from there everyday. The Mousaka Pies are to die for, as are the Chocolate Croissants. Can’t go wrong with anything here! They bake during the night and day. After frequenting this bakery we stopped at many other bakeries on Santorini (we found Santorini to have the most and best bakeries), Crete, Rhodes, and Karpathos but none compared to this bakery and we felt very lucky to have found it.

Fantastic hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Marco1979

We stayed at Zorzis for a week in august 2008 and everything was ok. This hotel was recently renovated, and painted in cycladic style. The owner, Captain Spiros, is very funny and will always find 5 minutes to have a talk with you with a cup of ouzo or metaxa. The rooms are very clean, with A\C, flat screen TV, comfortable beds and fashion bathrooms. Nice pool in the back with mountain view. Everything is ok at Zorzis and I recommend it for your stay in Santorini.
Rooms: clean and comfortable
Pool: quiet and clean
Breakfast: bread, marmalade, butter, honey, coffee or tea, croissant and fruit.

Perfect!

by TripAdvisor Member SazM

Hotel Zorzis provided a perfect start to our Geek island hopping holiday. After staying at this hotel we did not want to move on, we knew that the following hotels we stayed in would have a very tough act to follow!!
Like all of the other guests reviewing this hotel we found the friendliness and hospitality of Spiros, the hotel owner, and his staff second to none. Nothing was too much trouble and they did everything to make our stay a most enjoyable one. Recently refurbished / redecorated to a very high standard, with great attention to detail shown throughout. I cannot fault the cleanliness of the hotel at all. Every part of it was cleaned to a very high standard, from our room to the pool. It was spotless. A very nice pool area with great views too. Breakfast was lovely, just the right amount to start the day!
I can't recommend this hotel enough, you have to go to see for yourself to appreciate just how good it really is!!! Thank you Spiros and all at Zorzis for a wonderful stay and an excellent start to our holiday.

will never forget!!

by TripAdvisor Member SakiJapan

I stayed at Hotel Zorzis for 10days.The Owner Mr,Spiros and his partner Ms,Hiroko had been realy warm and open arms.i feel happy durling I stayed at there longer.
The hotel has just renovated,I saw photos of hotel before renovation,those are quite different.I love the tone-new one,of there.the color makes hotel more warmer and soft impression.

The pool area is really private.I could relax at pool side just behind ancient Thira. it is really gorgeous.
Spiros loves flowers,they have plenty flowers in a site.pool area as well.everything is there is perfectly beautiful!

Spiros and Hiroko taught me about Santorini a lot.They know whatever about Santorini.and I was very lucky I could know these informations in Japanese!
Hiroko -she is very cheerful lady.
is absolutely big for Japanese tourist like me,I mean ,There is no Japanese worker in Santorini!
So she is only one.
Spiros and Hiroko, has affectionate hospitality.

We had chat with beer,OUZO,everyday!sometimes with another guests.we had so much fun together!
Hotel Zorzis is absolutely comfortable for guest.
I will definitely be back!!

Comments