Diakogiannis Sevastianos, Kefalos, 85301, Greece
Booking.com AMOMA.com Priceline.com

More about Kefalos

The view from our balcony- Nisyros in backgroundThe view from our balcony- Nisyros in background

Sea at nightSea at night

The cafe owner with our daughtersThe cafe owner with our daughters

View from balconyView from balcony

Questions

by Antillia

Hi, I am planning to go to Kefalos with my boyfriend in the summer and havent been anywhere else in Greece apart from Crete, and feeling a little apprehensive about it. Can anyone tell me what it is like, what there is to do, how long the flight is, if anyone knows what Excel airlines are like, if Kefalos is quiet etc etc.. woul be much appreciated.
Thank you v much.

RE: Questions

by nickandchris

Kefalos is quite a main resort on Kos and will be busy in summer. We found Excel a pretty poor airline, even though they get good reports. Bad service and cold food but we could just have been unlucky!!! I don't rate Air 2000 either!!!

RE: Questions

by G&D

I went to kefalos with my boyfriend last summer. we throughly enjoyed it.
We went with excel airlines and it was fine, no problems. It is quiet but plenty to do, loads of restaurants/bars and a few supermarkets. Amazing weather. Lovely for couples. Enjoy it.

Travel Tips for Kefalos

Tourist Informaton

by MartinSelway

There is a small building in the centre of town, next to the childrens play park. You can't enter it, but just approach the window at the front.

They can supply you with a bus time table.

Much to our surprise, they also gave us a glossy 100 page soft back book called 'Greek Islands Dodecanese' that contains details of itineraries, history, photographs and maps of the islands - totally FREE. Worth calling in for the book if they have any.

Comments