Sunrise Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 10, 2007

HOTEL SUN RISE
PEFKI/LINDOS/RHODES ISLS
# This day was really hot day and temperature was at least + 40 c. My travel partner was little angry , because she would stay and focus more time to beach. My issue was more to see landscapes So I left him to Lakia beach in Pefkos with her beach mattress. I drove forward to find nice hotel. The first unique and nice what I find .... I stopped was the Sun Rise hotel in Pefki. I asked reception free room and there was. So I pick her and we walked together in. So... she asked me quiet "how much you have to pay from one night here ?" I answered: 70 euro, so she said, Ill pay next night and this way we done this decisson wasn´t disappointed time for us .
Thanks to Hotel service staff we enjoyde to stay here.

Unique Quality: SUN RISE HOTEL
# Excellent location near Lindos
# Good air condition
# own beautiful beach
# Excellent big,clean pool with the garden
# service able persons in hotel
# delicous breakfast
# nice program in the evenings I´ll say "The Greek evening"
Nothing bad to say...thanks.
I would stay here longer time and I´ll come again next time
UPDATE 2008
I stayed one night in this hotel Sept. ´08. Some changing has been done. Now is All inclusive.
The food was more near medium than excellent. Also how it was served... the times and how they keep starting time. Some confusions at check in was also seen ( we find the hotel managed in the room what was given to us...and he gave the new one).
This hotel has excellent facilities (beach, location etc)...but.... can it be "all inclusive?".

PÄIVITYS 2008
Olimme yhden yön hotellissa. Omistaja tai järjestelty olivat muuttuneet. Nyt all inclusive hotelli. Ruuan tasossa toivomisen varaa, samoin tarjoilun aloittamisissa eri ulko-asemilla.(söimme "eilisiä makkaroita kun snack tarjoilu piti aloittaa allas/ulko ravintolassa". Hotellin johtaja oli huoneessa, mikä annettiin respasta ja hän vaihtoi vielä huoneen meille.
Kaikkiaan hyvä hotelli, hieno allasalaue, ranta ja mahdollisuudet. Ruuan taso oli selvästi laskenut.

VikingHarald's Profile Photo

Pefkos diamond ...Studios & Apartments

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 21, 2007

PEFKOS VIEW STUDIOS &APARTMENTS
I drove by rent car almost 300 kilometres cross Rodos island during two days. I was eager to see "What´s here".
First day was near to turn night, but I didn´t know where to stay this night. I had asked some, what they didn´t satisfied my wants. So walks in to Pefkos hill and to Pefkos View hotele and studios in and I met Ms. Yannis Profylienos, who was really helpful and welcomed me in to her hotel.
I got room with excellent View to bay and over Pefkos village and good advises where to go in the evening and where to find Greek cuisine restaurant, which I later found also.
For reason of low season I got double room to price 30 euro.
The famous village Lindos was really near this Pefkos and this was one point of me to choose this hotel.

Unique Quality: Studio room with facility to cook .
Excellent view to bay and over the village.
Pool was also in use.
Small bar in hotel where you could get some snacks and drinks.
My choice was first one beer and glass of Retsina white wine.

ps. To valk up on the hill after evening dinner make also good for my training and to whole day driving by car.
UPDATE 2008
I visited Sept. ´08 in this lovely hotel again. I got as hearful welcome that bifore. Some progeress has happend at Pefkos View. All works well. People enjoy to stay this family hotel and studios.
PÄIVITYS
Olin täällä jälleen 2008 kaksi yötä. Kaikki toimi hienosti Yannis ja Popi olivat ystävällisiä. Tämä oli hyvä paikka tehdä retkiä autolla esimerkiksi Prassonisiin ja Embonaan. Näin todelliset vauriot 2008 metsäpaloista, mitkä olivat valtavat ; lähinnä Laerman kylän läheltä 10 km matkalta. Hotellin omistajapariskunta on ystävällisiä ja pitävät suomalaisista.

Directions: Up on the hill

10 Photos of Sunrise Hotel

Rhodes (Island) Travel Forum

Need advice about Rhodes (Island), Greece? Visit the Travel Forum for Rhodes (Island) and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Rhodes (Island) hotel reviews

Hotel Mediterranean
Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
Rodian Amathus Beach
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Explore Deeper into Rhodes (Island)
Walking in Medieval city
A GREAT BACKSTREET BAR
Restaurants
The Knights street there classic coats of arms
Sights of old rhodes town 1
The captains doors of LINDOS
FINE VIEWS OVER LINDOS
Fly from Flyers bar [Pefkos]
TheTemple of Athena Lindia [LINDOS]
Things to Do
Wonderful rich, sweet and sticky
GOOD POOL GREAT PEOPLE
Restaurants
GREAT VIEWS OVER PEFKOS BAY.
Lindos
The Acropolis
Off The Beaten Path
One for the money, two for the.....
SCENIC RHODES
A CRUSADER CASTLE [MONOLITHOS]
THE CRUSADERS STREET OF KNIGHTS
Enjoyable Greek night.
Restaurants
Siana- Famous for its honey and wine.
Off The Beaten Path
Prasonisi- Good for windsurfing.
Kattavia- traditional Greek village
Off The Beaten Path
Out of Pefkos restaurant.
Overlooks Lindos Bay
Great Views!
Restaurants
Do not miss if near Pefkos village.
Rental Cars in Rhodes