Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Couples
Clean, quiet, and cheap!
This hostel (formerly known as Elisabeth Hostel) is located in the heart of Pest, right at the Blaha Lujza metro stop. The hostel is actually an apartment with individual guestrooms and a shared kitchenette. Some of the rooms have their own ensuite, the others are located in the hallway and are shared by no more than 2 rooms. The rooms are really big and have a TV, a small fan, and a mini-fridge. The hostel is really clean and the receptionists are really helpful.
While I was there, the other guests were all couples (one couple on their honeymoon!) so it is really quiet. The hostel is located in a secure building. Access to public transportation is right outside the door and there is a supermarket across the street. Easy walking distance to the main sights.
I would definitely stay here again, but would ask for a room facing the courtyard. We faced the street...check out my picture to understand how loud it was.
Directions: At Blaha Lujza Ter, on Erszebet Korut
Popular Hotels in Budapest
Roosevelt Ter 5-6, Budapest
Erzsebet krt 43-49, Budapest
Bem rkp. 11, Budapest
Erzsebet Ter 7-8, Budapest
Explore the World
- Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa
- Surfside Motel-Seaside Heights
- Apartamentos Puerto San Antonio
- Angeles Beach Club Hotel
- Hotel Alwyn
- Hampton Inn Phoenix - I-10 - West
- Hotel Amsterdam De Roode Leeuw
- Oscar Resort Hotel Kyrenia
- City Panzio Pilvax
- Best Western Black Bear Inn
- Comfort Suites Near Texas A and M - Corpus Christi
- ALT Hotel Brossard's Quartier DIX30
- Hotel El Olf
- ResortQuest Kiawah Island