Hotel Beke Radisson Budapest

VI. Terez krt. 43, Budapest, Hungary

Satisfaction Average

• Good Size, but I hate the smell of disinfectant.

Stayed here for a couple of night recently. Booked online and recieved pretty much what I thought I would. One huge added bonus, I had arrived in Budapest at 8:00am after taking on overninght train. I got to the hotel around 8:45 and had hoped to simply drop off my bag and go start exploring but they had a room available and I was able to check in at 8:45 in the morning. A ridiculas possibility that I have never seen before, many thanks to the staff for arranging this little unexpected perk. It was nice to have a shower first after the train, but the room just had that uncomfortable smell of disinfectant. I really hate that smell, but I suppose once you get used to it at least you know it's clean. I was on the top floor and the windows didn't open.....arg.....oh well, at least it was clean.....Staff is very helpful and provided a map and other information. In all, a good experience, good service and I would likely stay here again. Avoid purchasing anything in the hotel lobby gift/convenience store. Also, there are many internet cafes available throughout the city, avoid using the interent cafe service at the hotel. If you have you own laptop I believe access is free, but if you are using their machines they will charge you ten times what the local cafes do. Added bonus, the hotel does have a laundry service so if you're travelling light it's a great chance to get caught up with some fresh laundry.

• cmarsek's Profile Photo

More Than Just a Bed!

We were offered two or three choices for hotels in Budapest and we made our choice of the Radison SAS Beke. We made our decision largely based on its very close proximity (a couple of blocks only) to the train station. Unfortunately, the tour company told us we would be leaving out of the incorrect train station and we ended up taking a cab across the city to the other station. The location of the hotel was still wonderful!! A nice area of the city located very near to the metro station.

The desk attendants were very nice and wonderful in dealing with tourists. They advised us on all things from money changing to finding the best cab fares.

Unique Quality: The did offer a spa center with massages in the basement, but we did not take advantage of these services.

• coopergirl2003's Profile Photo

Best hotel for sightseeing

This hotel was very central to all the sights of Budapest. Everything was within 45 minutes walking (even in the snow!). The staff were all very helpful, polite and spoke good english. Americans seemed to have populted most of the rooms whilst I was there and they were all happy from what we could hear. THe hotel was clean, the buffet breakfast was great (gateau and goulash were some of the choices!!) and the rooms were a good size. THe most diasppointing bit was the swimming pool - very cold and tiny.

• Milan's Profile Photo

BÉKE RADISSON

Prices range from single (1 person) to triple (3 persons) = US$150 - US$200 respectively. (Seasonal rates may varry)

Unique Quality: Offering a choice of 239 comfortable air-conditioned rooms, and 8 elegant suites all with a computer-friendly telephone, safe, minibar and satellite TV programs. VIPs, honeymooners, non-smokers and the handicapped are well accomodated. Indoor pool, sauna, solarium and massage services

Directions: VI. Teréz korút 43. T.:1323-300. 246 rooms. Recently modernized hotel on the city's main thoroughfare. Well served by public transport.

Comments