Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
Best coffee in Budapest - at "Hotel Gold"
In Budapest we stay at "Hotel Gold" (***).
Hotel was located at sildent part of Pesta (District XIV). All around there were private hauses with green gardens.
We stay there for a week, so at the end of our visit we had feeling as we were at home :-)
We had doubble room with view to the street.
The room service was good - every day they changed our towels :-))) ect.
Breakfast was normal -cheese, ham, salami, tomatoes, paprika, corn-flakes, yogurt, fruits ect.
But the best thing there was coffee (made by Nando, man who works at reception). I think, it was the best coffee in Budapest!!!
Directions: District - XIV;
From city-centre: trolleybus Nr. 47 (stop near Sinagogue; Yellow metro line up to Mexikoi ut and then trolleybus Nr.47 (when trolleybuss turns of the bridge, i think it was 3 stop when you must get out).
Popular Hotels in Budapest
Roosevelt Ter 5-6, Budapest
Erzsebet krt 43-49, Budapest
Bem rkp. 11, Budapest
Erzsebet Ter 7-8, Budapest
Explore the World
- Lucaya Village Resort
- Homewood Suites By Hilton
- Vistana Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hillthwaite House Hotel
- Shoreline Island Resort Motel Madeira Beach
- Microtel Inn and Suites
- Woodlands Hotel & Suites
- Alexia Hotel Apartments
- Yeats Country Hotel and Leisure Centre
- 1600 West Cliff Ocean Front House
- Hotel U Tri Pstrosu (At the Three Ostriches) Prague
- Park Hyatt Istanbul - Macka Palas
- Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza