Hotel Happy Budapest

metallemon's Profile Photo

A beautiful hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 11, 2006

I stayed at Happy Hotel this summer, during my visit at Budapest. I went there with my boyfriend and I made a reservation through Internet.

The hotel is not at city centre, it's 3 metro station from the Keleti Station at Stadionok. I didn't like the area very much but fortunatelly we didn't have any problems. The last metro was at 23:30 and as most of the places were closed at 24:00 we didn't have problem with it. In addition there is a night bus which stops at Hungaria ut and the hotel is not far from there.

The good thing is that the hotel was great. It has large rooms, equipped with TV, A/C and also a small kitchen with fridge. It also has a room for shower and an other room for the toillet.

The breakfast was simple but delicious. It has marmelade, youghurt, cereals, coffee, tea, milk and every day the stuff there prepare a dish with hungarian specialite as for exemple cheese, salami and traditional salads and sauces.

The stuff were very helpful, they gave us all the information we need and they also helped us to book a cruise at Danube.

From that area starts the tram 1 which goes to Varosliget and generally at that side of the city.

I will recommend this hotel because it's a 3-star budget, beautiful and clean place although I won't recommend it to someone that wants to stay at city centre.

Unique Quality: I was impressed by the large rooms. They were really big, shiny and beautiful.

Directions: From the Kerepesi ut turn to Hungaria ut, walk a small distance and turn right to Mogyorodi ut

Nearby Hotel Happy Budapest

Hotel Happy Budapest

• Happy Hotel Budapest

Address: Mogyorodi ut 17, Budapest, 1149, Hungary

Budapest Travel Forum

Need advice about Budapest, Hungary? Visit the Travel Forum for Budapest and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Budapest hotel reviews

Mercure Budapest City Center
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 9 Reviews
Boscolo New York Palace Hotel Budapest
Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
Budapest Apartment 4 (Locust Tree Apartments)
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews