Egerszalok Hotels

• CaveCanis profile photo CaveCanis
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Forrás Vendégház/Fount Guesthouse: Cozy Guesthouse by Wine Cellar

This family run guesthouse is right next to the family's wine cellar and on the same road that takes you to the famous hot bath. The house is very modern with a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and a nice living room downstairs and two bedrooms upstairs with queen size beds in each.

They also have an outdoor BBQ pit. The family is extremely friendly and they may not speak English very well, they will make sure you will understand them and you them.

I had my wedding here and I do speak Hungarian but my husband and his family doesn't. They still understood everything and had a great time here.

My grandmother hasn't slept through a night in years but she slept through my wedding night. We had the party in the cellar and she said "When I want to sleep well, I come right back here!"

The Varga family always looking for pleasing you and they do anything to make you feel at home.

Hand excavated wine cellar is right next to the guest house, which is also on the same road that takes you to the hot bath.

The cellar is available for wine tasting tours, private parties, such as weddings, class re-unions for up to 50 people.

• Opinion of Price: about average