- Reviews: 1014
Pilis Hotel: Only place in town
Magic...bit basic but very cheap...you must book in advance
You won't meet another foreigner for sure.
- Reviews: 1236
Pap-Sziget Camping: Camp on an island!
Pap-Sziget is a really nice campground, just outside of Szentendre. It is about 15 km´s from Budapest. The campground has its own restaurant, three very nice pools, a group of rent-houses and a youth-hostel.
You reach the camping by crossing a little bridge. Pap-Sziget litterly is an island in the Danube. The campground is world on its own. It has an own architecture, with a lot of green houses on piles, and own statues greeting you when you enter the campground.
It´s a very complete camping, with a lot of shade and space. And this all for a very reasonable price.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Rancho Casa Grande at Foresta Resorts
- Best Value Inn Beach Front Resort
- Ravenscroft Inn
- Pembridge Palace Hotel London
- Dream Castle Hotel Disneyland Resort Paris
- Courtyard By Marriott Moscow City Center
- Nur Beach Hotel
- Hotel Gorgulho
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya
- Bentona Hotel
- Capital Hill Hotel And Suites
- Arcotel Kaiserwasser
- Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview
- Punta Baluarte Resort