- Reviews: 2815
Atlantic View House, Doolin: A comfy bed with a brilliant view
A guesthouse with nice large ensuite rooms and a great view. We woke up and saw the Cliffs of Moher in the storm in the (very late ;-) morning!
Unfortunately it's too big and hotel-like so there's no private atmosphere like in a B&B but it's still nice!
We paid 25 IEP per person sharing in a very luxurious room.
Great showers, a warm and dry large room, a telly that shows Father Ted and a comfy bed - what else do you need?
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- La Sirena Hotel
- National Hotel Dingwall
- Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa
- Business Hotel Mikado
- Sea Rock Bed and Breakfast Inn
- THE MANOR PARK HOTEL AT PRESTWICK AIRPORT
- Hakata Miyako Hotel
- Hotel Villa Greta
- Berkeley Hotel
- Sawasdee Krungthep Inn Hotel
- Hilton Grdn Inn Oakbrook Terr
- Hartford Marriott Farmington