Kinlay House Hostel

Tags

Family Travel Study Abroad
See Amenities
Berni-Marcin's Profile Photo

Good and cheap place to stay at in Cork

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 21, 2005

I was in Cork in april 2005 and I stayed ta Kinley House. It's comfortable, price is not too high in the center of the city. The staff is very nice and helpful. I really recomend it to every one looking for hostel in Cork.

Unique Quality: It's build on the Shandon hill so the view of the center from the top floor (that I stayed on) is beautiful! There is internet cafe and kitchen for all.

Directions: From St Patrick street go through the bridge to John St. Upper and before Dominick St. turn left up the small stairs and there you will find Bob & Joan's Walk. Now it's just few more steps and there you are!

rollinstone81's Profile Photo

Hostel in Cork

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 12, 2005

Well, the hostel itself is fine, there is breakfast in the morning, till 10 I believe, there is a TV room and a kitchen. You can use the internet for a fee there, but its too expensive, on the main road just 200m from the hostel there is a much cheaper place. I found that the hostel was very big and a bit anonymous. But the beds were good....well all that matters, isn't it?

Krumlovgirl's Profile Photo

Good hostel

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 4, 2004

I stayed at this hostel a couple of months ago and had no problems with it. It was clean and roomy and basic, but I those are qualities that I can appreciate. I was afraid that the location would turn out to be too far away from the bus/rail but it wasn’t a problem at all. We took a taxi to the hostel and then had a pleasant walk to the center. They had one of the best features I have ever seen there, too. A taxi phone. You pick up the receiver and it automatically connects you to the taxi company. Ingenious. All in all, I would stay here again.

Nearby Kinlay House Hostel

1 Photo of Kinlay House Hostel

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Kinlay House Hostel

• Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Cork Travel Forum

Need advice about Cork, Ireland? Visit the Travel Forum for Cork and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Cork hotel reviews