Clarion Airport

Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport
Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

More about Clarion Airport

Great Hotel much more than you'd expect form an airport hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member Tydfil

This hotel more than lived up to expectations. On arrival we could see some building work at the front of the hotel but this not have any effect inside the building. The inside was spotlessly clean and modern. The staff were the most friendly that we had met in all of Ireland. If you stay I recommend that you try the restaurant, it was far more than we expected, excellent food, wonderful staff.

very good value

by TripAdvisor Member kc75

My husband and I stayted there for one night only because we were flying from Dublin in the morning. We were a little worried by the outside construction going on but as soon as we entered the hotel we were pleasantly surprised. The bar and reception area was very nice and modern. We had some drinks and food in the bar and were very satisfied. Alan the bartender was excellent at his job and fun to talk to. He even helped us find a phone charger for our cell phone. The rooms were nice and clean and we never heard any noise from other quests or the planes. We would definately stay there again.

Only alright

by TripAdvisor Member Twinklyb

I had an early flight so I booked this hotel rather than travelling through the night. The reception was obviously newly decorated and it had a nice modern feel. My room had also been newly decorated but I thought that it was badly done - the carpet was coming up in places and there was a hole in the wall beside the radiator.
I ordered room service and the food was terrible - the bread on the sandwich was rock hard, the chips very greasy and the salad was limp. It was only about 7 so I assume they still had chefs on, I was glad I hadn't ordered something more expensive (the menu is v pricey). On the plus side the room was clean and not too noisy although there was a sevice lift beside it and I could hear it clanging every now and again. The pick up and drop off to the airport was great and I didn't experience much waiting.
It was good for convenience to the airport but I think it is overpriced for what it is

So Convenient

by TripAdvisor Member TerriPatrick

We were pleasantly surprised when we realised this is the closest hotel to the airport. The shuttle service is second to none, you reach the terminal within 3/4 minutes. The breakfast is fantastic, a wide selection of hot and cold items tea / coffee / pastries / fruit etc and as much as you like for €15. Really good value for money at this hotel. Lobby area recently refurbished and although bedrooms need updated they are clean and functional. Definetly worth the money!

Bedrooms need upgrading

by TripAdvisor Member Mayr

Stayed one night in this hotel as our flight from abroad was arriving late at night. Agree with most reviews, i.e. that the lobby/bar/restaurant area is lovely and modern but bedrooms are quite "shabby". The absence of a lift was very surprising and not good customer service. They definitely need to upgrade bedrooms - there was a draft coming through our window and it appeared that there was no double glazing (a necessity in an airport hotel). On the plus side, the rooms were clean, the staff were friendly and it is very near the terminal.

Comments