Days Inn Dublin Talbot Street

95-98 Talbot Street, (formerly Comfort Inn Talbot Street), Dublin, County Dublin, 1, Ireland

Dublin City Inn
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Priceline.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• skanda's Profile Photo

best budget tip

This hotel is located in a rather noisy street. The rooms are small, but clean and everything works! The entrance is small and easy to miss. The breakfast room and living are quite nice. We thought it was a good bargain.

Unique Quality: It is very near to the airport busstop. The location is great if you like shopping.

Directions: Very close to the large obelisk.

• EllenH's Profile Photo

Cheap and central

I booked this on the internet before we left for 49 euro for 2 people a night. I wanted to make sure we had a place to land our first night. Our plane landed 45 minutes early at 5 am and by the time we took the bus into Dublin it was 7am. We knew check-in wasn't until 2 pm but we thought we would ask them if we could stash our bags. Not only were they wonderful about that, but they told us they could have a room ready for us in 15 minutes if we wanted to wait upstairs in the lounge. Our room was nice, the people were friendly, and the price was certainly right. We spent our last two nights back in Dublin and returned to this hotel this time for 59 euros a night, still a bargain in Dublin.

Directions: A block and a half from the millenium spire, a great landmark to keep from getting lost.

• CADUM's Profile Photo

Almost Missed It.

Very understated hotel, w/o the small sign above the door we might have missed it. The rooms were serviceable. The only real negative I can think of is the walls are thin. We found this out because a group of drunk middle aged Americans were going room to room to find theirs and you could hear them on the whole floor. I am from the US and these guys embarressed the hell out of me.

More about Days Inn Dublin Talbot Street

Excellent budget hotel

by TripAdvisor Member bectoria

I stayed here for 3 nights last week while on a short break to Dublin. We chose the hotel based on a combination of Tripadvisor reviews and the price, and were not disappointed. The room although quite small was tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean, the beds very comfortable and the service excellent.
We had a room at the front of the hotel, and as mentioned in other reviews it was quite noisy, but given the central location this is only to be expected. If you want a quiet hotel, look further out of the city.
The location of this hotel is excellent for shopping and sightseeing in Dublin, and if you're coming in by bus from the airport don't make the mistake we did of going to the bus station, get off at the spire in O'Connell street, it's much closer!
Special thanks to the management and Ciara on reception, unfortunately i was taken ill on our first night in the city, and the staff were excellent, arranging a doctor to call at the hotel and doing all they could to make us comfortable.
Unfortunately we didn't manage to sample the breakfast as we were out early every morning so i can't comment on that aspect.
All in all a great value for money city hotel, exactly what we were looking for for a short break. We would definately stay here again in the future.

Just have low expectations

by TripAdvisor Member Jason0812

I did not expect a Days Inn to be the greatest hotel, but this was ridiculous. The room was tiny and smelled horribly. The walls are paper thin and you can talk to your neighbors comfortably if you like. Each time you take a shower in the little stall you have about five minutes of hot water. Although the staff was very friendly about trying to adjust these problems, there is nothing they can do.

If you are going there strictly for a few nights of partying, it is fine. The location is great. But if you plan on spending any extended amount of time in your room, look at any other hotel.

Great Location

by TripAdvisor Member Jackson_LR

My husband and I stayed at Days Inn for 2 nights in November and it was great.

After reading some of the reviews I was a bit worried about what I had booked, but when we arrived we were greeted by friendly staff and a lovely clean and comfortable room and bathroom.

We had a room facing the main street and some reviews said that it was extremley noisy but we did not have any problems regarding noise at all. The breakfast was lovely and set us up for the day.

I would recommend Days Inn to anybody the location was excellent.

Not bad

Close enough to the city centre and temple bar. the hotel is clean and well presented, however our room was on the first floor next to the lift, so every time the lift moved we could hear it, and people coming and going! The cleaners came in on our second day and did a good job, howeverthey took the towels away and didn't replace them! If you are looking for convenience and somewhere just to rest your weary head after a night in temple bar, then this is the hotel for you.

In The City

Couldn't be a more convenient location for the price. Just off O'Connell Street. Small clean room in which everything worked. Didn't sample the breakfasts as the place is minutes away from various cafë's etc.

self-catering accomodation in dublin

by BOEDER

DESPAIR
I will be spending 14 days inn Dublin on 5th July 17
july . Want to stay somewhere reasonably central so I could have a walk or shop in the morning and a nice lunch before we go home adn to attend to my class. I don't want a hostel and am looking to pay around 500 E for a studio or 200 for a room and using a kitchen for the two weeks; or aN exchange two weeks accomodation in Granada (Spain) in a new appartment with alla menities including internet and nice view for the period or a country house (four rooms) in Jaen (Spain) in the middle of coutry Spain for that period. I jhave rehabilitated that house mysefl . If anyone can recommend decent accomodation of this type for that sort of price, I would be much in debt. Also i could take care of the children or teach spanish in my free time in exchange for accomodation . I`m 38 and have university education.

Comments