Four Seasons Dublin

See Hotels with Lower Price

Tags

Business Travel Luxury Travel Food and Dining
See Amenities

A quiet place in a sea of change

by written on May 16, 2008

I stayed there for 5 nights and overall the place was great. It's a little out of the way, but that is to your advantage. The fact that you are away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Dublin allows you some peace and quiet. To get into downtown, it's a five minute walk to the nearest RT station. For the truly adventurist try and walk into the downtown core of Dublin, it's about a 25 minute walk.

I would say that this is very much a urban Four Seasons. The atmosphere is very much business like and the service reflects that. The lobby bar was always full at night and always full of smoke. One of the nice things is that smoking is now banned throughout the service industry.

SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo

My Home in Dublin

by written on February 9, 2006

Ireland is my home and, while I live a hundred and sixty kilometres away, most of my out-of-town business is conducted in Dublin.

Over the years I have tried hotel after hotel, but some three years ago I settled on the Four Seasons and I stay there each time I visit Dublin, whether that be for business or pleasure. On occasion when it is booked out, I find myself trying others which, although excellent, are not the Four Seasons.

It's probably the most pricey hotel in the City, but you really do get what you pay for.

The last time I stayed they had fruit and flowers in the room, with a card from the manager thanking me for my custom.

There is an excellent spa, but book in advance for treatments as it gets really busy.

The restaurant is wonderful but, again, book - I will write a seperate review on this.

In the lobby bar you will see many famous faces waiting on their evening dates, and in the late night Ice bar it's a veritable haven for international glitterati.

The rooms are typical Four Seasons - perfect! Four Seasons bathrooms have me spoiled for bathrooms all over the world. The suites feature delectable Bulgari toiletries, and the other rooms have the almost equally superb l'Occitaine toiletries.

The very first time I stayed I asked them for sparkling water beside my bed at night instead of still. They never forget that. Once I brought my little nephew - the next time my secretary rang to make a reservation they asked if I'd be bringing little Baby. In the lobby bar he was a well behaved child, but the staff were happy to keep him amused as we chatted.

There is no question why this hotel is my Dublin home from home.

Unique Quality: The staff, the parking, the location, the Irish welcome.

Directions: When heading out of the City Centre, take the first right after the RDS and the hotel is on the right (opposite Bewleys Hotel).

Four Seasons Hotel Dublin

by written on July 2, 2004

I have never stayed overnight but have been several times for meals. In my opinion this is the best hotel in Dublin. It is beautifully laid out with lovely flower arrangements on display. The food is out of this world! The athmosphere created by the hotel staff makes one feel totally at home there. Do check out the Ice Bar where all the "trendy "20-40's hang out! Come for lunch and stay the whole afternoon with live music from a Grand piano in the bar area.

Directions: Dublin 4

• Pets Allowed
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Dublin Travel Forum

Need advice about Dublin, Ireland? Visit the Travel Forum for Dublin and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Dublin hotel reviews