Jurys Inn Parnell Street Dublin

Booking.com Hotels.com Orbitz.com

Costs 55% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• kayleigh06's Profile Photo

Great Location

I stayed in the Jury's Inn for one night when in Dublin when I was watching a local boy box at the National Boxing Stadium.

When we checked in, the staff were kind and friendly and greeted us with a smile.

The room was fairly big for me to have just to myself and was kept in tip top condition and everything was in working order.

Unique Quality: The hotel itself was in an ideal location for anyone, with Temple Row close and the main shopping centre even closer. Although we was so close to the buzzing atmosphere of Dublin, when I got back to my room, it was quiet enough to get some sleep. It was in the perfect location as far as I was concerned!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for the ideal hotel in the ideal location. You will have Dublin at your fingertips and everything is within a 5 minute walking distance.

Spot on.

• johnx14's Profile Photo

Convenient and quality

August 2006. i stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed my time here. good location just off top of o'connell street, a busy shopping area. accomodation was good. i would stay here again. price was 116 euro a night which was good. room was clean and smart. irons delivered up to room in minutes. bar will open your wine for you, if you forgot the corkscrew. 4.20 euro a pint in hotel bar which is a nice bar, cheaper that out in the pubs. tea /coffee maker in room and a tv. i booked direct on their website.

Unique Quality: free ice maker at end of hallway. air con in each room that you control. snack machine on each floor. good 3 star accomodation. also web conection in room

Directions: just round the corner from the top of O'Connell Street, close enough to walk to most attractions.

• Bilimari's Profile Photo

Near O'Connell St.

It's a typical business hotel style room. Clean room with beds and bathroom.

The walk down the O'Connell st. is not a problem during the day, but I would not walk alone back to the hotel late at night.

Just a block from O'Connell st. where the bus stops, shops, dept. stores, etc. are.

Unique Quality: In-room Internet connection, restaurant and bar in the 2nd floor.

They have online booking specials all the time, which can be cheaper than some of those discount booking sites. Be sure to check Jurys website.

Directions: One block West from the corner of Parnell St. and O'Connell St.

• AR76's Profile Photo

Jurys Inn Parnell Street ***

The Jurys Inn hotels are the 'budget' version of the Jurys Doyle hotels.
    With the same friendly service and welcome as its five star-brother, the three star Inns are perfect if you like quality accommodation at a reasonable price.

The ensuite hotel rooms are spotlessly clean, have coffee/tea-making facilities, tv and a hair dryer.

Beside single and double rooms, there are also family rooms that suits 3 or 4 guests.

Breakfast is not included in the price.
    However, the restaurant of the hotel does breakfasts, lunches and very good (and not too expensive) dinners.

Every Jurys Inn also has a pub/café.

Tip:
    Go to www.jurysdoylehotels.com and make your reservation online. It saves you time at the reception desk, and Jurys Inn has great internet deals.

Unique Quality: This newest addition to the ever expanding Jurys family is a very good one indeed.

In addition to the standard facilities of the Jurys Inn hotels, this hotel features a high-tech combined heating/aircon system in every room.

Also, this hotel joins in supporting the environment by asking the guests to indicate which towels have to be replaced/will be reused and to recycle newspapers etc.

Directions: At the beginning of Parnell Street, just around the corner from O'Connell Street

More about Jurys Inn Parnell Street Dublin

Jury's Inn, Parnell Street, Dublin Ireland

by TripAdvisor Member Wildiris223

The Jury's Inn on Parnell Street was a surprise given its nondescript entrance and location. The front lobby was well appointed and the staff were helpful everyday Dubliners -though dressed in snazzy suits. The room was a welcome change after staying in cramped B and Bs throughout Ireland. Bathrooms were clean and quite large. The dining room on the 2nd floor was done in marbles and light wood tones, and was very restful after facing the mobs on O'Connell Street around the corner. The only problem I might have is its location. I wouldn't want to walk that street alone at night--there were some iffy characters a couple storefronts down, but maybe thats paranoia. I would say its a great deal for your money (especially in Dublin), though breakfast was much too expensive--I think they capitalize on guest's fatigue after a night on the town.

Nice hotel in pretty good location....

by TripAdvisor Member ju123

We stayed at the Jurys on Parnell Street in April 2005. Having enjoyed Jurys hotels in the past we knew they would be of a decent 3 star standard, and with the Parnell Street hotel being relatively new, we thought we couldn't lose.

We were extremely pleased with the hotel and the location. It is just 2 minutes walk from the aircoach drop off on O'Connell Street, and although the area could be described as untidy, we didn't feel threatened at all. In fact it was just Dubliners going about there every day life....oh and a few tourists!!!

Temple Bar is about 5-10mins walk, same to Trinity college and Grafton Street probably just over 10mins away.

Hotel is brand new, so no problems with the rooms and the public areas at all. The bar is very nice also, and I think a pint was around 4euros, certainly cheaper than the majority of pubs in Temple Bar although as you are north of the river, you can probably get a pint cheaper in the local vicinity.

A nice touch was putting the football scores on the Saturday afternoon we were there...they obviously thought they could make a bit of money out of us and Guinness, whilst watching the scores come up.

It really is a lovely hotel, you will have a great time and will still be able to flex your leg muscles.

We paid 109euros a night, which can be bettered but as we booked quite late we thought it was still a good rate.

Enjoy the Jurys Parnell Street.

New Hotel - Nice location - Illinformed staff

by TripAdvisor Member Leineczar

My wife and I stayed here recently. We were suppose to stay at the Jurys Christchurch who told us upon checking in that we were rebooked to this hotel (I booked the hotel in January - unbelievable). I had a car and the hotel bellman didn't know where to tell me to park. Half hour, I found a place, 3 blocks away. In addition, the security guy didn't know how to get busses from blocking the entrance. It's bad news if you plan on driving and staying here.

On the plus side, the pub next door is a true Irish pub. Not touristy and feels real (and the Guinness is cheaper here than the Temple Bar). Temple Bar is about a 10 minute walk and easy to figure out. It seems that the Russian immigrants frequent this side of town as I heard a lot of Russian. We felt safe the whole time we were there.

Rooms were clean and dependable.

Comfortable, clean hotel

by TripAdvisor Member mjbelen

We arrived in Dublin after an all night flight out of New York and spent our first night at the Academy Hotel. Since it was located next to a bar which had loud music playing until 3:30 am we did not get any sleep. I went in search of a new hotel early the next morning. I was so happy to find the Jury's Inn which is less than a year old. They held our luggage for us while we went sightseeing, and we checked into our room later in the day. We found the beds to be very comfortable (I could feel the springs in the bed at the Academy) and we both had a good nights sleep. I found the room to be very quiet as we faced the courtyard. We checked out to take a 4 day tour of the southwest and checked back in and spent two more days in Dublin. This time our room faced the street, and though we were several stories up, I could hear traffic noise below. It was not bad however, and I was able to sleep. I would ask for another courtyard room if I ever stay there again. The breakfast buffet was just ok. All in all, compared to our first Dublin hotel, I was very pleased with the Jurys Inn.

Clean, Friendly, Great Location

by TripAdvisor Member Andi_Chambers

Stayed here for a weekend birthday (5 girls). Had a great time, did wonder if the hotel was going to be rowdy, but there was no need to worry. Even though we're not the quietest when we're out. Hotel quite central, easy walking to Temple Bar. Parnell is a very quiet road so best to walk in a crowd, but that goes for anywhere I guess. Hotel reception very friendly, nothing too much trouble. As we were checking out asked if our room was ok, if we enjoyed our stay and if we had any suggestions/comments. Staff smiling from arrival to departure. Irish people were very friendly without being in your face. Although drinks were quiet expensive. Temple Bar area was packed but never saw any trouble just a fun place. Street buskers with everyone joining in singing. Wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Great Value

by TripAdvisor Member Mark1875

As everyone else has said, the rooms are spotlessly clean and nice and the hotel is fine for a few days at 89 euros a room. Bar was ok if a bit pricey and when they say they close at 1.30 they mean they close at 1.30.

Friend had a bag 'mislaid' in left luggage, make sure you get a receipt for your bags when you leave them.

Area is a tad dodgy, especially at night, take a little care when out, especially if you have a had a Guinness too many.

Good hotel for the price in a relatively central location, brilliant for shoppers!!!

Ideal for couples or people on shopping/ sports and the like trips.

Jury's Inn DublinJury's Inn Dublin