Ripley Court

Ripley Court Hotel
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

Great Place in Dublin

Recently stayed at the Ripley Court Hotel in Dublin and it was great. Room was very clean and very quiet. The staff went out of their way to help with all sorts of questions and directions and the full Irish breafast each day was awesome. Certainly exceeded my expectations and would certainly stay there in my next trip to Dublin.

Unique Quality: Location was so central to most all of the major tourist sites.

• Excellent!

Our overnight stay in the Ripley Court Hotel was excellent. Coeliac catered for, lovely room at very good price. Staff couldn't be more helpful. Parking facilities included, peace of mind!Very clean hotel all round. Our room was away from the street, which meant no view, but it helped with a good night's sleep in a very comfortable bed. Highly recommended.

Unique Quality: The Ripley Court Hotel is right in Dublin's City center, which made our sightseeing very accessible.

• lina112's Profile Photo

Relax

The hotel is situated on Talbot street, close to train station, busaras and all the main places to visit it. We stayed in a twin room and it was ok, with bathroom, tv and a tray with cups, coffee and tea. Breakfast could be better if you like irish breakfast good but if you don´t, like in my case there are only toast and some cereals for breakfast. If you´re stay for more than 3 nights you get a 12% discount, there are restaurants, pubs and shops around it. The staff was very kind and helpfull all the time.*

• lsaliba1983's Profile Photo

Not much to complain about.

The hotel is conveniently located off O'Connell Street and that is a big plus. Rooms are spacious and comfortable but could do with better lighting. Breakfast is Irish plus a few cereals...nothing wrong with that. I would recommend this hotel.

Unique Quality: Location and very good value for money.

Directions: Off O'Connell Street

• enjoytravelling's Profile Photo

Good relation price-quality

We stayed here for 3 nights late January 2008. We paid less than 60 Euros/night for a double room, which was clean and quite big and had ensuite bathroom, tv and hairdryer. The rate also included a full irish breakfast served on a self-service basis.
    The hotel is well located and you can easily reach most tourist points on foot. Recommended if you are on budget travel but you do not want to renonce to a minimum confort.

• IrishGrainne's Profile Photo

Very central hotel just off O'Connell Street

It places you right in the city centre just off O'Connell street. It is good value so you will be left with a few quid to hit the town or do some shopping therapy ;->

If you are travelling from the Airport all bus routes will travel by O'Connell street making the Ripley easy to get to. Check out http://www.ripleycourt.com

Hope this helps.

Grainne

Unique Quality: It is a 3 star hotel with budget rates. Those who want an overnight stay in Dublin or a city break should definitely consider the Ripley Court.

Directions: see http://www.ripleycourt.com/location.htm

More about Ripley Court

Irish music in Dublin pubs

by don1dublin

www.irishmusicbars.com

Very good site

The following are good for live music :0)

DUBLIN
Johnnie Fox's
The Noggin Inn
O’Donoghue’s Bar
Oliver St.John Gogarty
O’Shea’s Hotel (Olde Moran’s)
O’Shea’s Merchant
The Temple Bar
Whelan's

Really Nice Stay

by TripAdvisor Member Ariel33

I recently stayed at The Ripley Court hotel and was very impressed.
The hotel is very clean, welcoming and I found the staff and managment to be very friendly and helpful.
The rooms are spacious and bright, the food was excellent - breakfast was enormous and fills you up for the day. The location as mentioned in other reviews is fantastic - really central and close to all the many attractions that Dublin has. I don't recommend that you bring a car to Dublin as it is a nightmare to be driveing in the city. The public transport and bus day tours offer a better and more easy way to get around.
We never used the car when we are in the city so I feel that we wasted our money when hiring one. We did park at the hotel and we were aware of a charge as there were many signs say that we have to pay for it.
I would like to stay at The Ripley Court again if I return to Dublin.

Great hotel at a great price

by TripAdvisor Member Fizz232

I loved the Ripley Court Hotel. I was in Dublin last week for business and it catered perfectly to my needs. Central location close to Luas Tram line and Connolly Train station so it was a great base for getting around the city for me.
I booked this hotel on line have read so many of the good reviews here on Tripadvisor. I was not disapointed. The room rates were very affordable and breakfast was included even with the discounted rates offered on the hotel's website. I booked a single room and on checking in was delighted with what I was given. It was a very spacious airy room with a double bed. The bed was very comfortable. The linen was crisp and fresh and the towels were soft and fluffy. The room was spotlessly clean.
Breakfast was delicious. The "Full Irish" was enough to fill you up til lunchtime. I ate at the Carvery Restaurant one day during my stay and the food was great with plenty of choice. The plates were piled high and good as it was, there was more than I could finish. Dinner at The Shamrock restaurant didn't disapoint either. They offer a wonderful 4 course meal for just €15. Hard to beat!
The staff were very polite and friendly and I felt most welcome there. All in all, I cant fault this hotel and as my business takes me regularly to Dublin, I look forward to staying there again and would definitely reccommend it to friends and business colleagues.

great clean and friendly

We've just got back from a great weekend at Ripley Court Dublin. Great Hotel, Great Location, Lovely and Clean, Food Great, Staff Great and helpful at all times.
From Caroline & Phil Stone Gloucester England

Wasn't bad but...

by TripAdvisor Member Wildlilac

Pros:-
Good location, clean and friendly

Cons:-
The double bed is not really a double bed (very small for two person to sleep in) and the bathroom in our room wasn't bright and the sink was too small and low.

Fantastic Hotel

Just got back from having an enjoyable stay at the Ripley Court after it was recommended by Dublin hotels. The hotel is in a great location, the staff were very helpful and the rooms were clean and a good size. Definately stay there again.

Hotel

by cristiana04

Would you recommend some hotel at Grafton St or O´Connell St? Is it easy to arrive at those streets from the international airport? Thanks in advance!

RE: Hotel

by SurfaceTravel

I recommend Brooks Hotel one block from Grafton. See the tip on my Dublin page. Hotel recommendations are likely to help you more if you specify your preferences and budget. Sorry, I don't know about arriving from the airport, but it was difficult to navigate there by car from the ferry terminal.

RE: Hotel

by cristiana04

thanks...have you heard about Best Western at O´Connell St?

RE: RE: Hotel

by cristiana04

have you heard about Ripley Court Hotel Dublin? what do you think?

Sep 18, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Sep 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Thought I had done a review on the hotel but perhaps not. If I am not doing something correctly please let me know.

• leics's Profile Photo
      Sep 18, 2013 at 1:14 PM

You have..I just hadn't spotted it. Apologies. Photos are good too, if you have them. It's not a matter of doing anything 'wrong'..just of learning how VT works. :-)