Value Score No Data
Good For Families
A friendly B&B
It's cheaper and nicer to stay in Howth (approx. 30 mts north of Dublin by bus) than in the traffic of Dublin city centre I think.
We stayed here basically because we still had our rental car as this was our last stop before the airport. So if you have a car - AVOID Dublin city centre and stay somewhere outside to be able to park it!
We paid 25 IEP per person sharing in 2001. Now it's €32-€35
Unique Quality: Highfield B&B was in a lovely and huge old house with large rooms and from our window we could see the sea (as usual ;-) The hosts were more than friendly and breakfast was ok.
Directions: Up the hill from the pier. The bus (31B) stops almost in front of the house.
Popular Hotels in Howth
East Pier, Howth
Nashville Road, Howth
Thormanby Road, Howth
Explore the World
- LUX Le Morne
- Green Valley Motel Pigeon Forge
- Hotel Sigiriya
- Playa Bella Apartments
- Stonebridge Condos And Golf Resort
- Kachina & Thunderbird Lodges Grand Canyon
- Breakfree Aanuka Beach Resort Coffs Harbour
- Star City
- Auberge Bonaparte
- Hotel Chube
- Studio 6 Toronto Mississauga
- Westgate Towers
- Convento de Santo Antonio
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta - Perimeter NW