Baskin Lane, Swords, ie

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport

Good for business

by TripAdvisor Member Gazoil

This hotel is great for business.

Rooms are new fresh and clean! Each room has free internet access. TIP: use the regular wired conection as the wirless has a bad reception and it is not secure! Also note that the regular wired connection was not working on the 8th floor when I was there!

The food here is very good but very expensive. The best value is the restaurant which offers all in deals for breakfast and dinner. The bar and coffee dock is a rip off! (a coffee and a scone costs 7 Euro!).

One big TIP is get reception to add the full cost of your car parking for your entire stay to your room bill and validate your ticket for your entire stay. This way you can come and go as much as you like and still only pay the 7 Euro for 24 hours rate. I made the mistake of using the car parking pay machine and because I left and cam back again a few times it cost me about 12 Euros a day until I figured out my mistake!

Great place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member mh07

We stayed at this hotel on our last night in Ireland. It was brand new and very nice. We had started out our trip in Ireland, gone to Sweden and then came back to leave from Ireland. We wanted to be near the airport in order to travel the next day.We were able to take a free shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel and back again the next day. When I think of airport hotels I think dingy and noisey. This is a new hotel and even though it is not too far from the airport it is extremely nice and not in a congested area at all. No noise either. The hotel is very light and bright with a beautiful open check-in area open to restaurant, bar and lounge areas. The people working there are extremely nice and helpful in every way. Our room was spotless and extremely comfortable--beds, bathroom etc. The clientel appeared to be a variety--families, business, tourists. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone needing access to the airport. It is also very reasonable in price. No breakfast though. We took a cab ride into Dublin for our last night. It didn't take too long but you wouldn't want to pay for a cab everyday if you were a tourist going to Dublin. You could take the free shuttle to the airport and then take the bus into Dublin and it would be cheaper.

very clean and modern

by TripAdvisor Member Corneilious101

I stayed here with work for three nights in March. The location is excellent the airport and area surrounding Dublin but the traffic around hear can get very busy at rush hour. My room was very clean and modern. The food in the restaurant was very good as was the breakfast. The price of the hotel was very cheap. I would definitely stay here again if back in North Dublin for business.

Brand new hotel with great shuttle service to airport.

by TripAdvisor Member ca$h_money

This is a brand new hotel a few miles from the airport with excellent shuttle service (free). The price is unbeatable and restaurant is pretty good. I spent two weeks in Ireland and this was the last night before heading home - I actually enjoyed the very clean, modern and new hotel room after several B & B stays. The restaurant food is pretty good and they have beer on tap with an excellent lobby/lounge area with lots of tables and leather chairs and sofas. I've stayed at the Clarion Dublin Airport on a previous trip and paid quite a bit more - not worth it. Bewley's Dublin Airport is my choice - can't miss. I wish they had a small store in the hotel to buy some last minute gifts to take home (Galaxy chocolate bars and Cadbury Diary Milk, etc.) because there is NOTHING around the hotel except for a field of mating horses - yes, I did write MATING HORSES (maybe a first for a TripAdvisor review). Parking is $7 Euro per/24 hours or hourly.

Very good

by TripAdvisor Member ArmaghArmagh

Very good hotel but hey, its brand new so it should be very good! Hotel car park costs € 7.00 per 24 hours and the breakfast is extra. The food in the main foyer area is very good and reasonably priced. Excellent location so close to the airport/M50/M1 and city. I will stay here again.

Duvets on the beds - excellent

by TripAdvisor Member Skinner71

Pretty much in agreement with most of the reviews here - as it is so new you would expect it to be nice and shiny - foyer lacks a bit of soul and was quite noisy - I would prefer to have a dedicated bar - but I guess this hotel is built for function rather than comfort and with the price, you can't really argue. Rooms were really nice and I loved the fact that they had duvets instead of sheets and bedspreads - far more comfortable IMO. Was on the 7th floor and thought the noise insulation was excellent - got a great nights sleep and nice and handy for the airport - would stay again for sure

good value for money

by TripAdvisor Member karenjad

We stayed here just for the night at the end of our week in Ireland and it was a very pleasant end to our holiday.

The rooms are quite large and well set out. Ours had a single bed and a double bed. The beds were really comfortable and so were the pillows!!

In the room, we had tea/coffee making, safe, trouser press and an iron and ironing board. The room was spotless and couldn't fault it at all.

Ice machines and reasonably priced vending machines were on each floor. We ate in the restaurant and the food was very nice and reasonably priced. The breakfast is not included in the price but again very good, particularly the porridge!

Although the hotel is on the main flightpath, the rooms are well soundproofed and if you are a planespotter, you might want to ask for a room at the back of the hotel, and the higher up the better!!

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. We would certainly stay there again.

Great Airport Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member DublinTourist78

Stayed here for one night last week as I had an early morning flight. What a great choice of hotel! Room rate was excellent. €89 any night. New Hotel - opened last year. Had a great room - very spacious with everything you need except minibar(however there is the better option of snack and drink vending machines on each floor!!!). The room was modern and clean. There were 2 of us but you could have slept 5 in our room! Requested a twin room. There was a double, single and double pull down sofa bed in room! Beds very cosy but quite warm as there was a duvet on bed. Definitely not needed for July even in Irish weather!!!

Room also included pull down ironing
board and iron in room, TV., as well as tea/coffee making facility. We had a very prompt check-in(less than a minue!!!) Huge lobby with a great atmosphere. Very busy. Lobby has seating area with huge screen showing airport departures and how long more you have to wait for courtesy shuttle bus to airport) it comes every 20 minutes. There were also free newspapers in lobby too. Didn't have enough time for breakfast in hotel. Wish I had because hot breakfast at airport was awful and expensive!!! Breakfast at hotel was €6.95 for continental(€8.95 for continental room service breakfast) or €11 for hot breakfast which is very reasonable especially when you compare with quality and price of aiport food or other airport hotels. Didn't use restaurant in hotel. Would have if we had arrived earlier. Menu showed good variety of food and the price was €23 for 2 course dinner and average price of starter was €8.95 and main course average price was €18. Another point worth mentioning is that you can leave your car in carpark while away at €7 a day which is very reasonable.

I would defintely use this hotel again if I was travelling.

great food...pity about the warm rooms

by TripAdvisor Member Fierbois

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night at the end of July prior to an early flight next day.
Overall it was a good choice except for one glaring ommision...none of the 450+ rooms has aircon !
This is unbelieveable for a newly constructed hotel.
The room was very warm and it was impossible to get the good nights sleep I was looking forward to prior to my early start next day.
The food was, however,very good as was the service in the Brasserie restaurant. The courtesy bus service was excellent and the driver was very helpful and courteous.(older guy with glasses and beard )
It's hard to believe that someone decided to build this hotel without aircon !

All Good

by TripAdvisor Member tkelly66

Great hotel to stay in if travelling from to/from Dublin airport. Very modern, clean & well maintained. Restuarant served decent food for evening meals at not too bad prices, can't comment on breakfast, as we left too early in morning. Rooms spacious & well appointed. Complimentary tea coffee facilities in room. Parking facilities secure, Ideal to leave car if travelling away. Shuttle bus was very regular (every 20 mins or so) & very convenient both on departure & arrival to airport.
Overall this hotel was perfect for our needs and I was pleasantly surprised at the standard of accomodation for €89 per night. Good start to the holiday.

Comments