Golf Links Rd, Ballybunion, Ireland
Booking.com Priceline.com

More about The 19th Lodge

If it's good enough for Tom Watson...

by TripAdvisor Member Top100golfcourses

During a week long golf trip to Ireland, staying at six different hotel/bed and breakfast accomodations, this was the best of the lot. The facilities were excellent - enormous en-suite rooms, PC in the lobby for i/net and emails, spotless, great breakfast. James the proprietor was extremely curteous and helpful. It had the spaciousness of a hotel but the homeliness of a B&B - and, right across the road from the Ballybunion clubhouse. No wonder Tom Watson stays here when he visits the course!!!
Fantastic value and I'd recommend to any visitor, be they tourist or golfer. Jim McCann, Glasgow

Ballybunion jewel

by TripAdvisor Member MaggieNM_8

The 19th Lodge is located across the street from the new golf course at Ballybunion within sight of the clubhouse and old course. Golfers staying at the 19th Lodge get 10% off greens fees. It's a beautiful, reasonably priced place with large guest rooms, great showers, jacuzzi bath tubs, and yummy breakfasts, not just the traditional full Irish breakfast. I especially appreciated the computer with internet access available to guests. Mary, the owner, drove me into town while my husband golfed. There isn't much shopping, but there is a huge, clean public beach with a wonderfully scenic cliff walk above it. I saw 5 dolphins playing below in the water, a true trip highlight.

Highly recommended 19th Lodge

by TripAdvisor Member IrishBallybunion

We are currently staying at the 19th Lodge in Ballybunion and will be leaving in morning. The 19th Lodge is a magnificent play to visit.
We highly recommend this 4 star lodge with 5 star service!
The owners do everything possible to make your stay comfortable and satisfying.
We have high standards/expectations for our travel.
Mary and James Beasley met all of our expectations.
The rooms are tastefully decorated, the food is home made, the B&B is quiet and conveniently located across the street from one of the world's greatest golf courses...Ballybunion.
You will not regret coming here...it will be one of your best vacation spots.

Vistors from California
June 11, 2008

Great Location, lovely proprietors, solid accommodations

by TripAdvisor Member WowCacti

The location is hard to beat--- right across the street from the first hole on the 'new course' at Ballybunion. I stayed in the new wing of the lodge, and the rooms/bathrooms were virtually brand new. Breakfast was included and delicious. The best part about the stay (excluding the golf) was the family that owns, operates and lives at the lodge--- wonderful, warm and genuine. If I ever make it back to Ballybunion (need another crack at that new course), that's definitively where I'll stay--- great value, perfect location, and lovely owners.

love the hotel

by TripAdvisor Member openion

Two days ago I return from Ireland. My 2nd stop was at ballybunion
at the hotel by the name of The 19th lodge. The place was magnificent . People at the desk was very nice. They took care of my group of 13 very well. I highly recommend to any one who wish to stay at 5star place. Hotel was very nice, clean and kept very up to date. If I visit again I will sure to stay there again.
Thank. vina

Great People and a Delightful Stay

by TripAdvisor Member driver77

Mr. & Mrs. Beasley are wonderful hosts. My son and I were there for 2 nights in June 2008, and room arrangements and 36 holes of play at Ballybunnion's 2 courses were made online directly with Mrs. Beasely. The room and service were oustanding, The breakfasts were delicious, and the warming room for wet clothing, clubs, shoes, etc., is fantastic. This is a wonderful experience and I would go right back there again if the opportunity ever presents itself.

Harvey Glassman
Boynton Beach, FL 33437

Enjoy the 19th Lodge

by TripAdvisor Member Cardinal53

I had the privilege of staying at the 19th Lodge, actually, on two occasions, in August of 2003 and October of 2005. It is our (my family and me) favorite place to stay in Ireland. You are treated with beautiful accommodations, a lovely homey feel from the owners and staff, a beautiful view, and a gorgeous beach front to walk each day. We feel like we're visiting family when we stay at the 19th Lodge.

Friendly and Luxurious Accomodation at Ballybunion

by TripAdvisor Member jack83

My impressions of the The 19th Lodge at Ballybunion are filled with lasting memories and wonderfully attentive service.
The Proprietors, Mary and James Beasley attend to their guests with rare and uncomplicated helpfulness. I stayed in one of the VIP Suites, and must express my delight at the vast expanse of this beautifully decorated room. Our group of 12 golfers from Australia unanimously agreed that it was a perfect venue for relaxation after golf, at the magnificent Ballybunion Golf Course.
I would willingly recommend the 19th Lodge to any traveller who enjoys elegantly luxurious accomodation in this part of the world.

Fabulous!

by TripAdvisor Member ScoreboardPub

Proud, family owned B&B and it shows how much the owner care. If you are going to Ballybunion, rooming anywhere else is a 2nd place finish.
Ron

The 19th Lodge is outstanding !

by TripAdvisor Member mwiley002

Outstanding accomodations and service. Right across the street from Ballybunion. A terrific place to stay. Thanks Mary and James

Mike Wiley