Paddy's Palace Dingle Peninsula

Main Street, Dingle, Ireland
Paddy's Palace  Dingle Peninsula
Booking.com HostelBookers.com Hostelworld.com

More about Dingle

Inside the churchInside the church

Enjoy a pintEnjoy a pint

Fungi the DolphinFungi the Dolphin

Amy with farmhouse petsAmy with farmhouse pets

hotel in dingle

by lfc

hi
planning trip to dingle for wedding anverisary so i am looking for recomendations for a top class hotel
thanks

by wise23girl

This is a link to the Dingle hotels or put Dingle in search box for destinations..you might find some help there.

Have a great time.

by maranikita

Hi there! :)

I just saw your post a while ago, anyway, is this Dingle Ireland? If it is, I have read good reviews about that place. if you are looking for a top class hotel with great accomodations, you can try looking here http://tophotels4u.com

I hear dingle benners hotel was the the top choice for tourists but you can try looking for other hotel reviews to make you decison, i hope it helps..

the review from http://tophotels4u.com says the place is near everywhere :)

I hope i helped :)

happy anniversary to the both of you and take care :)

Mara

by bigbrill

Dingle Benners, great real irish hotel, not a chain hotel feel to it, wonderful staff and great pubs right out the door

Travel Tips for Dingle

Moonlit walk to the pub for some dancing

by jayhawk2000

One night our host at the hostel escorted us into (there were only 3 of us staying there that night). We went to a pub for Guinness and a chat. Some dancers were warming up and taught us some steps, but when the music started there was no way we could keep up!

The pub had a low slung ceiling which mean when the dancers joined hands to dance in a circle they couldn't raise their hands very high. It was all a long way away from Riverdance!

We'd heard some folk music in Killarney and seen some dancing there, but it all seemed put on for the tourists and everyone involved looked bored as if it was a duty and not a night out. But here were a bunch of friends having a lark obviously pleased to make some new acquaintances.

We walked the mile or so back to the hostel along a moonlit path, counting the stars and wrapped up nice and warm in our 'beer coats.' Ah, no wonder I want to go back again!

My Trip to Dinglle

by annataylor84

A few weeks back I planned a short trip to Dingle town with my friends. We stayed at Castlewood House in a luxurious set up located on the shores of Dingle Bay. When we arrived at the place, we were greeted with a warm cup of tea. We had booked two deluxe rooms and we were overwhelmed with spacious and stylish designs of the rooms. The rooms had fabulous facilities such as ensuite bathroom, multi channel TV, radio, DVD and CD player, direct dial telephone, modem access and other services coupled with the best of hospitality. The food served in breakfast was of very good quality and was very yummy.

We planned to go for a tour of the city and visited the Connor Pass which took about 1 hour. The spectacular scenery views of mountains were soothing to eyes. Then we headed for the drive from Ventry to Slea Head . We also enjoyed golfing, horse riding, fishing and other activities during our trip.

I shall be planning a trip again to this place with family in a year or so .

We stayed at http://www.castlewooddingle.com/
Dingle wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingle We enjoyed fishing, golfing and view of hills from west of Dingle, near Slea Head.

a Dolman?

by kathycollins

This isn't a "real" dolman, but a facsimile erected in front of a small museum...somewhere on the Dingle drive. The museum has artifacts from the prehistoric period to now, relics of man's existance on Dingle. While not on my Top Ten list of things to do, and a bit expensive for what you get - it was a good way to get past one of those sudden showers!

Speaking Gaelic

by orlikins

English is, of course, understood in Dingle but if you want to use some Irish, then they'll love you for life down there :)

This link is a beginners guide to Irish if you want to order a pint of Guiness in Dingle! :)

Ballybunion

by rcsparty

This course is everything it is cracked up to be - unbelievable. The wind absolutely howls coming off the sea. The holes that run along the cliffs are so unpredictable, you have no idea what to hit. I actually had a 3 iron shot get caught in the wind and just about blow behind me. I would definately recommend avoiding the Championship course. The other course runs along the same cliffs, is just as unbelievable, and is playable in about 2 hours less because of the crowds on the Championship course.

Comments