Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2811
Seavilla, Lecanvey, Co. Mayo: The friendliest host in Ireland
An old farm house at the main road from Westport to Louisburgh. We paid 19 IEP per person sharing and (as usual!) had a nice seaside room!
Unique Quality: The warmest welcome we received on our whole trip. Our host told us many stories of the area, borrowed us his sticks to climb Croagh Patrick and served a great breakfast!
Our room (which unfortunately was cold and wet) had a lovely view of Clew Bay.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Murrisk
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Bolton Centre
- Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
- Welcome Barut Hotels Lara Spa
- Kingston Plantation Resort Condos and Villas - Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Inn Somerset
- Country Suites Hotel
- Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco
- Bohol Beach Club Bohol
- Ibis Roma Magliana
- Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown (Union Station)
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Apartments Club Siroco
- Duluth Spirit Mountain Red Roof Inn