Westport Hotels

• ani10881 profile photo ani10881
  • Reviews: 43

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Cedar Lodge: Cozy and comfortable B&B

While driving through the west, my boyfriend and I decided rather suddenly to stay in Westport for the night. We called the Flynns only several hours before we were due to arrive, and luckily they were able to accomodate us on such short notice. The room we stayed in contained a queen size bed(double), as well as a twin sized bed. This option offers a private bathroom, complete with tub, toilet, and yes, a bidet. Our room and bathroom were decorated in pastels and flowers (not quite to my taste!), but it was cozy, pretty, and clean. An electric kettle available (with coffee and tea) which we gladly used. Both our hosts were very nice, although we didn't really get a chance to talk to Maureen. (She looked kind of a busy, as breakfast was finishing up.)

For 60 euros, Cedar Lodge is a great stay, in a nice location close to the town center.

Beautiful gardens surround their home, I think you can see their awards in the sitting room. Lots of options for a huge breakfast! I thought it was pretty great, George thought it was alright.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Seniors
  • Written August 31, 2007

Not my photo!

• JBOO46 profile photo JBOO46
  • Reviews: 8

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Glenderan Bed and Breakfast: Glenderan - the place to stay in Westport

We stayed at the Glenderan Bed and Breakfast in the gorgeous town of Westport for 5 nights, and were VERY impressed with the accommodations (beautiful, tidy, with plenty of room and bathrooms en suite), as well as the service (very friendly hosts, delicious breakfasts with a wide variety cooked to order). The location is very close to Westport Harbour and only about a mile outside of town. Well worth the low cost. If I ever made it back to Westport, I would absolutely stay here again.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written March 7, 2011

Foyer

• Magners profile photo Magners
  • Reviews: 3

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Westwood B&B: excellent B&B

The Westwood B&B is a verry nice B&B with nice,warm and clean rooms en suite.
The family who runs the place is extremely friendly and helpfull.
They brought me and another guest to croagh patrick,and offered a ride into town as well.
The breakfast is included in the price and verry tasty.
You can choose from a menu and beside that there are cereals,cheese and more to choose from.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Trains, Road Trip
  • Written April 12, 2010

• eden_teuling profile photo eden_teuling
  • Reviews: 2297
N.V.T.: N.V.T.

For whom would want addresses of HOTELS, GUESTHOUSES, PENSIONS, B&BS AND RESTAURANTS: email me for addresses.......and I shall answer you immediately!

• Opinion of Price: N/A