Kilmore Quay Hotels

Our Members Say

• pfsmalo profile photo pfsmalo
  • Reviews: 1366

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Mill Road Farm B + B.: A working farm.

Whilst searching for accomodation in the area, Mme Stafford was the only one that promised us an early breakfast so enabling us to be at Rosslare Harbour to catch the ferry across to Fishguard in Wales. Of course we found out why when she told us that her husband was up and about at 5 in the morning for the farm. Don't worry though, you won't hear the lowing of the cows, or the neighing of the horses, the rooms are well insulated. We were provided with biscuits to go with the tea that we could make in the room. A good size and as everywhere we stayed in Ireland, clean with a comfy bed. No problem either when we came back late from dinner after dark.

Paid 70€ for the double inc. as usual a gigantic breakfast.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written January 7, 2013
Tip Photo

The main street R739 leading out to Mill Road.

• RachaelG profile photo RachaelG
  • Reviews: 2

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Libgate House: The friendliest B&B in Ireland

I recently stayed at Libgate House in Kilmore Quay. I wanted to stay elsewhere but that was full so I tried this B&B and it was fabulous. The rooms etc..are as you would expect but v clean and oh so quiet. The hostess, Elsie is the friendliest, most welcoming and helpful B&B host I may ever have come across - without being too much in your face. I would highly recommend this B&B to any-one, and the single room rates are lower than others in the area also. Its a lazy 10mins walk into town so good location also.

Hostess is lovely, and oh so helpful without being annoying. Rooms were lovely.

• Opinion of Price: about average