BrookLodge & Wells Spa

Average Value

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Also Viewed Hotels
mariemnn Jul 30, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I recently stayed at Brooklodge hotel. I wrote them this complaint letter and they never even got back to me. leaving me even more disappointed.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I booked a spa weekend with you last week as a gift for my sister and friends Birthdays. I was very disappointed that there were two very loud wedding on both nights. Had I been informed I would have changed to another date. The problem was not only the noise but the heat in the room, we had no choice but to keep the windows open. I did ring for ear plugs or a fan but none were available on the friday night. We were all wreaked on the saturday and I could not enjoy the day in the spa or the full body massage I had booked. Saturday was another night kept awake and I came home from a spa weekend more wreaked then when I entered. I even had to wait until today to write this letter as I was just too exhausted to do so any earlier.
I would have completely loved the entire weekend had I enjoyed a good night sleep, but this did not happen. I feel I wasted a lot of time and money on what should have been a relaxing weekend, but instead I went to two weddings.

Unhappy guest,

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Wicklow Travel Forum

Need advice about Wicklow, Ireland? Visit the Travel Forum for Wicklow and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Wicklow hotel reviews