Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
Beautiful place, lovely hotel
This is not like a hotel, you will think. It is more like being a guest in a lovely private villa. Everything will be done to make your stay comfortable. For those who appreciate beauty, tucked away in a lost corner of Mediterranean countryside, a haven of peace surrounded by its splendid garden.
The hotel offers us a rare balance of relaxed confort, exuberant surrondings and a style of service that is genuine desire to help. It has dignity in aboundance and as befits its original intent, a friendly intimacy exudes as if still a home from home. The expected requirements of a world-class hotel are taken as read, but all are interwonen with the honours of time and tradition.
The staff was really competent.
I work in Embassy in Rome and I discovered this hotel some years ago, as soon it is possible to have some vacations, I book a room (I suggest room 204 or 104 with queen size bed and big terrace in front of the sea, the best view of the hotel). At the reservation, make present if you work in some Embassy or International offices, that there are some reduction on the rates.
Unique Quality: 1) relax
2) charming atmosphere, especially in the lounge and in the patio at the sunset time....drinking a cocktail
3) the competence of the full staff and the kindness of the owners
4) the restaurant and the cousine, just a word: PERFECTION
5) the atmosphere
Popular Hotels in Baia Domizia
Via Dell Erica, Caserta, Campania, 81030, Italy
Via Pietre Bianche 1, Baia Domizia
Via dell'Erica, Baia Domizia
Viale Dei Tamerici 55, Baia Domizia
Explore the World
- Aparthotel Rubimar
- Monaco Resort
- Residence Inn Atlanta Perimeter/Dunwoody
- Essex House Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Riotropic
- Hotel Der Tannenbaum
- Ramada Pudong Airport Shanghai
- Miami Airport Marriott
- Best Western Pepper Tree Inn
- Hotel Dee Empresa
- Lord Nelson Hotel
- Valley West Inn
- Prince Hotel
- Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center