Via Stufles 11, Brixen, Bressanone, I-39042, Italy

Booking.com Travelocity Hotels.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• christine.j's Profile Photo

From basic to luxury

This hotel consists of several houses, some offer simple, basic rooms, which are cheap, others are more luxurious, with large bathrooms, your own whirlpool. Breakfast is included. Depending on which house you stay in, you may have to walk down the street for breakfast.
    Not very nice when it's raining, but this breakfast is worth a little walk. It's buffet style, includes hot breakfast - scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages etc -, lots of cereals, various kinds of breads, cakes etc. It's a good thing there are so many hiking trails, or I'd have come back with several extra pounds.
    The main building is close to the river Eisack/Isarco. I've been told it can be noisy, when there is a flood.

Unique Quality: I had a small balcony and at least in the beginning of my stay it was warm enough to sit there and enjoy the view.Towards the end of my stay it had started raining and I could see the first snow on the mountain tops from my room.
    The hotel also offers spa type facilities, like massage, beauty treatments etc. I didn't book any, so I can't say anything about it.

Directions: The main building is just across the bridge across the Eisack/Isarco.

Comments