- Reviews: 3
Tourist village Gardino Delle Esperidi.: Really good camping
The site was very well maintained, with a loverly swimming pool. Beware of the swimming hat lady!
The bungalows were of different standards depending how many you wanted to sleep. Ours was for two with a little kitchenett.
This was one of the cheapest options we looked at, however it was a very good walk into Sorrento or you could just hop on a train or bus!
Watch out for the mega expensive taxies!!!!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts
- Travelodge Mirambeena Resort Darwin
- Shantara Resort & Spa Port Douglas
- Carefree Inn Medical Center
- Glena House Killarney
- Ocean Sands Beach Inn
- 40 Berkeley
- Hotel Magic Fenicia
- White Rocks Hotel & Bungalows
- Hotel Mare Nostrum
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston
- Camden Deluxe Hotel
- The Lodge At Bretton Woods