3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Hotel Margherita
Priceline.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Costs 45% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• praiano's best hotel

Hotel Margharita is the best hotel stay in Praiano. bus stop in front of hotel, middle of the coast cliff location, Suelo and family extremely helpful and accomodating, less expensive to stay with quick bus access to Positano, Ravello, Capri, Sorrento, beautiful large rooms with breathtaking view, great food and cooking lessons, quick pick-ups with hotel taxi. Can't say enough! Would stay here again without question.
    Dr. Bob

• Nice and sunny stay!

I went on holiday in Italy last summer with my gf and we were amazed by the Amalfi Coast! We stayed at Hotel Margherita, a family run hotel in Praiano. From here we visited all the Coast from Capri all the way to Positano and to Amalfi, but we could enjoying many sunny days at the beach nearby.
    Hotel Margherita has terrace, with a magnificent view, pool and sunbathing deck, not to mention the restaurant, where we had wonderful Amalfi Coast typical dishes!
    The Staff is really welcoming and friendly and helped us with many information and suggestions!

info@hotelmargherita.info

Unique Quality: Pool, Great view, Restaurant, Terrace, Sunbathing deck, Breakfast

More about Margherita Hotel Praiano (Via Umberto 70.)

What a view!!!

by TripAdvisor Member W0rld_traveller78

We stayed at hotel Margherita for three nights, arriving in the end of April. The hotel is located beside a calm street in the heart of Praiano. Hotel Margherita is a small but friendly family-run hotel, the staff was ok. The room was clean and comfortable (room 15) with air-condition and satellite-TV (mostly channels in Italian). What a view from the balcony! The breakfast was excellent and gave you a good start in the morning. In the hotel there was an excellent restaurant, with all kinds of seafood. Very pleasant restaurant and great food! You also have access to the amazing hotel terrace with an ok pool.

The location of the hotel is outstanding with astonishing views over the Mediterranean sea (Amalfi Coast). Also the location with Amalfi, Positano and Ravello nearby is really good. The Amalfi COast is just amazing! We had a very comfortable stay at hotel Margherita, and we can absolutely recommend it if you are searching for a small but cosy hotel with the most amazing views you can imagine. But don’t be afraid of heights… =)

Loved the View and the Service

by TripAdvisor Member marggis

The hotel is beautiful. The service is amazing, all peope there were extra friendly and the location is great. Our room was fairly big, comfortable, super clean and the bathroom was super cute, big and comfortable. We had a balcony in our room with view to the mediterranian coast. AMAZING VIEW, both DAY AND NIGHT! The breakfast was amazing. Great coffees, pastries, breads, cereals, cold cuts, you would be asked if you wanted to had eggs! We loved the people there. We went there for part of our honeymood and we loved the hotel. I would denitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wishes to visit the Amalfi Coast. Both for the service, location ,and price.

Beautiful! Best Hotel on the Amalfi Coast!

by TripAdvisor Member nicruns

This was an absolutely amazing hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool was incredible. The staff went above and beyond to be helpful. I tore my meniscus while in Praiano and they went out of their way to help me. They drove my mom to get medicine and ace bandages, arranged for a physical therapist to come and see me, loaned me a set of crutches, let us stay an extra 2 unscheduled days because I could not travel, and kept me well stocked with ice. I am so incredibly greatfull for their kindness and help. If you are planning a trip to Amafli I highly recommend this hotel. I will definitely be going back!

Comments