- Reviews: 288
Hotel options in city center
If you're coming to Salerno by train and want to stay really near the city centre, you're lucky, becuase train station is situated in the city centre, actually on the main walking street of the city, from which you can start exploring it.
As for the possibilities of accomodation there are two options, actually two small hotels on the main street of Salerno, one is right accross the train station (Hotel Plaza) and the other one (Hotel Montestella) is max 5 minutes walk from the train station, on the main street.
Here are the links:
For those who prefer room with the view, as well as the possibility of hotel with small pool, sunbathing possibilities, good food and not too far away from city centre, there's Grand Hotel Salerno,not even 10 minutes walk from the train station.
- Reviews: 288
Villa Poseidon: Panorma is great
I have been in their restaurant only, but the loby, the garden, the location is great and I'm sure that the rooms are as clean and excellent as the rest of the things I have seen there.
Location, food, relax...
They also organize wedding receptions.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Renaissance Hotel Jerusalem
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Wagon Wheel Village
- Country Inn And Suites Mont Tremblant
- Comfort Suites St. George
- Saville Park Suites Chatswood (10 Brown Street Nsw Sydney 2067)
- Raffles Resort Canouan Island
- Renaissance Dubai
- AC Diplomatic
- Holiday Inn Express Hot Springs
- Sandos Papagayo Arena Beach Resort
- NH Jolly-Friedrichstrasse Vivaldi Hotel
- Norbreck Castle Hotel
- Westgate Vacation Villas
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls Fallsview