- The owners were very sweet (though we hardly saw them since we were all day and came back at 3am every day). On our arrival he showed us everything, including the terrace, how the coffee machine worked and even got us a water bottle given we were exausted
- The room is soooooooooo clean and modern (very cute and modern with a sunroof)
- He has DVDs in your room with about 25 hit movies (in Italian/English)
- There is free Wi-Fi
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION by all the restaruants, the pier, piazza tazzo, all the shopping (coudn't ask for a better location)
- Breakfast is okay, its all packaged stuff, bread, and cereal
- There are a looooooooooot of stairs and no elevator so I wouldnt' recommend for those with difficulties climbing stairs (However, they take your suitcases using this pully system)
I would definitly recommend this place, we loved it.
Unique Quality: 1) Great terrace with a good view where you can enjoy some takeout pizza and wine (not amazing but good enough)
2) Everything is brand new!
3) Location! Location! Location!
Directions: At Piazza Tazzo-back facing train station- stay on your right, make right on the alley-Luigi De Maio) - you'll see a convenient store on the left (where Paula the owner works) and she'll let you in the hotel. The two big green doors across the pizzeria.
Via Fuorimura 7, Piazza Tasso, Sorrento
Via Capo 118, Sorrento
Piazza della Vittoria 5, Sorrento
Via Nuovo Rione Cappuccini 7, Sant'Agnello, Campania, 80065, Italy
Latest Sorrento hotel reviews