We hesitated to choose this accomodation because some of the reviews on Tripadvisor were negative. But the Americans are so fussy, we decided to deal with Katia and Antonio for le Terrazze.
We were not disapointed.
The accomodation is both a hotel with a price by night and a residence with a weekly cost.
We booked a room (monolocale number 6) for a week for 720 euros (tax include) in July. There were a kitchenet, a bathroom with tub (jaccuzi) and shower, a terrace facing the bay (see the photo).
The hotel is focused on English speaking customers : the staff is bilingual, there is a website in English set up on an American pattern, the service fits with the common American requests.
Unique Quality: Pros :
- it is pleasant do eat in front of an amazing view
- a private parking
- a bus stop just at the entrance of the residence, so we can go everywhere without risking our car in the crazy circulation. 1 ticket (sold by Le Terrazze) = 1 euro.
- a pool with deckchairs
- an internet access
- a telephone in the room
- a breakfast (try the cappucino, included within the price if you choose the day price . We paid 5 euros per capita when we ate the breakfast at the residence.
- towels and sheets changed each two days
- our room (6) was recently remodeled
- the residence is outside the city by a twisting road
- the food was at Santa Agata at 2 km and the shops are closed until 5PM.
- the parking spaces were separated by metal poles which risk to scratch the car
- the kitchen ustensiles are poor : no pan, no bowl (common lacks in Italy) but how can they forget the cheese grater.
Balance : we were very pleased
Directions: From Sorrento : direction Amalfi.
Turn left direction S. Agata (at the level of the hotel Metropol).
Then, twisting road for 4 km (the entrance is not easy to see)
Via Fuorimura 7, Piazza Tasso, Sorrento
Via Capo 118, Sorrento
Piazza della Vittoria 5, Sorrento
Via Nuovo Rione Cappuccini 7, Sant'Agnello, Campania, 80065, Italy
Latest Sorrento hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: Via Nastro Verde 98, Sorrento, Campania, 80067, Italy