Hotel Cavallino d'Oro

#2 of 18 hotels in Castelrotto
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 288 reviews
Compare best prices from top travel partners eDreams

Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Hiking and Walking
See Amenities
GentleSpirit's Profile Photo

Fantastic place to stay!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 8, 2012

I had read only good things about this hotel and the town-neither were exaggeration.

Reservations were made by internet. Email was answered promptly. The hotel web site gives provided a good resource for planning activities etc. Stefan and Rosi (reception and management) were very nice in arranging my stay before I arrived and making sure everything was perfect while i was there. the hotel now has free wifi, which they did not at the time of my visit. There was a large screen downstairs that served as a community room at the time.

I had a double room for 3 nights and got a glorious view of the Dolomites. The room was spacious, bright, impeccably clean and uncluttered. the porch was an added nice touch. Bathrooms were spacious and nicely remodeled. Nice sitting area in the room and local furnishings. Lots of closet space. Everything worked without any problems. The value for the price was outstanding.

The food and dining room was excellent. Breakfast buffet was excellent in terms of selection and quality. Dinner was a joy- delicious, well presented and reasonably priced. As other reviews have said, the restaurant was outstanding.

I can think of nothing really that was lacking that would have made my stay more convenient or comfortable. I look forward to returning the Dolomites soon...there was no hassle, no hurry, just this magnificent natural setting. I will definitely stay and the Cavellino on my next trip.

Unique Quality: The views from the porch of my room were sublime. There was no noise.

Directions: right off the main square

Nearby Hotel Cavallino d'Oro

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Castelrotto Travel Forum

Need advice about Castelrotto, Italy? Visit the Travel Forum for Castelrotto and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Castelrotto hotel reviews