Hotel Europa

Rank 3 of 6 hotels
in Chivasso
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
Mikebond's Profile Photo

A cosy, family hotel in the town centre

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 25, 2011

I spent two nights at Hotel Europa, from 14 to 16 January 2011. I overnighted there in order to attend a (very disappointing) workshop on literary translation.
As a participant to this workshop, I was granted a discount and was given a double room for the price of a single room, i.e. 50 euro/night.
There is a humble but good restaurant inside the hotel, called La Verna. More information about it in the Restaurant section.
I suppose my room lied above the kitchen, which may be the reason of the noise I heard the first night. But, apart from this inconvenient, my stay was very pleasant and I even made friends with the owner, an aged lady whose family was from my province, Rovigo, but had to escape to Piemonte after the terrible Po floods in 1951.

Unique Quality: This hotel lies right in the centre of Chivasso, five minutes far from the railway station and even closer to the main streets.
All rooms have digital terrestrial tv and internet connection (both wi-fi and adsl), even if the signal didn't seem to be very powerful, maybe because my room was at the end of the corridor!
Breakfast is included in the price of the room and you can have an excellent lunch or dinner at the local restaurant for as little as 15 euros.

Nearby Hotel Europa

Amenities at Hotel Europa

• Restaurant

Chivasso Travel Forum

Need advice about Chivasso, Italy? Visit the Travel Forum for Chivasso and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Chivasso