Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
More about Ciampino
someone made a bomb threat (18.02.2007)...
Ciampino airport to civitacchea port
Hi, I'm arriving with Ryanair at Ciampino Airport AT 11AM and need to be at civitacchea port at 3PM. What is my best way?
1. Hire a car?
2. Direct bus?
3. train? (I (2people will have 2 suitcases - 1 each) (so not to handy for underground)
Any help will be very much appriceated.
Re: Ciampino airport to civitacchea port
1. You can, but it not be cheap. Google 'ciampino civitavecchia transfer' for companies.
2. No direct public bus, although there are charter/shuttle buses (google 'ciampino civitavecchia bus'. Metro does not go to Ciampino.
3. Get a taxi to Ciampino railway station, then the train. You will have to change at Rome Termini station. One-way fare is 4.90 euro, journey takes 1.5 to around 2 hours, depending on departure time. No need to buy tickets in advance.
will give you train times and details in English.
Alternatively, you can take the airport bus diorectly to Termini station and get the train from there.
All Ciampino public transport informaion is detailed and linked on the airport website in English:
Popular Hotels in Ciampino
Via Doganale 14a, Ciampino
Via A. Grandi 2, Ciampino
Via di Ciampino
Via Dalmazia, 9, CIAMPINO, RM, 00043, IT
Explore the World
- Hotel Drisco
- Le Tong Beach Hotel
- Boracay Butterfly Garden Cottages
- Holiday Inn Alpena
- Pink Flamingo
- The d Hotel
- Bloomfield House Mullingar
- Eden Condominiums
- Logis de France Hotel des Voyageurs
- Victoria Hotel Chelyabinsk
- Days Inn Suites Columbus West
- Te Anau YHA