Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Couples
Comfortable and cosy
I stayed at the Tre Vecchi for four nights over New Year and came away pleased with the hotel. Most importantly, it was comfortable, clean and welcoming, with the attention to detail that makes all the difference in hotels of this category (nice, but not top-end). The decor isn't particularly up-to-date and is a little fussy, but that somehow only enhances the cosiness it offers.
Tre Vecchi has a good breakfast buffet and we also made use of the hotel bar a couple of times. Service was good.
As we were staying at New Year, we were especially keen to stay somewhere convenient for the centre, but not so close we couldn't get away from the revelry if we wanted. Tre Vecchi was perfect; the main piazza is only minutes away but the hotel itself was quiet. It is also right by an open-air ice rink that opens in winter.
* If you can, ask for a room that doesn't have an internal view. Our only quibble was a rather depressing view of industrial air con units! Then again, we weren't paying much...
** ...I've put 'not applicable' for price as we got a special offer and paid a lot less than the standard price - these are certainly worth checking out!
Popular Hotels in Bologna
Via Indipendenza 8, Bologna
Via F. Parri 9, Bologna
Via Dell'Orso 6, Bologna
Via Ferrarese, 164, Bologna
Explore the World
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Perth
- Holiday Inn Express Rome East
- Hotel Carabeo & Restaurant 34
- Eurostars Roma Congress And Conference Center
- Mediterraneo Park Roquetas de Mar
- Chester Stone Villa
- Astera Hotel & Casino
- Crystal Beach Hotel
- El Rio Y Mar Island Resort
- Best Western Greenfield Inn
- Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa
- Le Pacifique Hotel, Noumea
- Oludeniz Resort Hotel
- Grupotel Los Principes