Value Score Great Value!
Good For Business
Not central but good place to stay
This 3-star hotel was chosen for its location, that is, it was close to Parco Nord (a 10 minute-walk), where was being helding a music festival that weekend.
We had a GPS, so we didn't have any problems finding the hotel. The hotel has a free parking lot. We had a non-smoking room on the first floor. The room was exactly like their website's pics and clean as well.
- Location: a 10 minute walk to Parco Nord. There's a bus stop right in front of the hotel (bus n° 25) just in case.
- Soundproof room (you could hear people outside the room and sometimes doors banging, but we couldn't hear other people's TV for instance - or maybe my neighbor didn't watch TV). I have a very light sleep, so this was a huge bonus point and of course, I slept like a baby that night.
- Complimentary tea & coffee (keetle + tea and coffee sachets) and a small bottle of mineral water in the room.
- Buffet breakfast included in the rate: cereals, fruit, pies, croissants (sweet ones - chocolate or almond with cream/jam), 2 fresh juices (pear and peach = ewwww!), nutella, etc.
- Free Wi-fi: ask for the login and password at the check-in.
- Buffet breakfast: Not many choices for salty lovers like myself. Only ham, cheese, bologna, scrambled eggs (it wasn't good according to my husband), bacon, butter (no cream cheese as far as I know)... Only 2 choices of bread (salty): loafbread and roll, except if you count those ready-toasts in sachets as well, then it would make 3. Tea selection: no Earl Grey or Breakfast tea (even though you have Breakfast tea in the room, which is odd), just red fruit, lemon flavored one, green mint and some other strange (at least to me) flavored one.
- No lunch service in the restaurant, except if you book in advance.
- Since it isn't central, there's nothing much around, so if you feel like eating something outside, you will need your car.
- Lack of a small fridge and safe.
Unique Quality: Near Parco Nord. Clean and modern facilities. Free wi-fi.
Not far and so reasonable
Taking the airport bus costs eur 6 to the train station and then using the same bus ticket, no added cost, catch the bus across the road from the train station which will stop you directly in front of the hotel. The hotel is clean, the staff are friendly and efficient, the rooms comfortable. To get to the city centre, all it takes is a bus ride (around 15mins.) from the main door of the hotel as the bus stop is conveniently situated there. The bus ride into the city costs Eur 1.50. Another added boost is that for Eur 12 a day you can go to a nearby sports centre which has sauna, spa etc. facilities as this is sibsidised by this hotel. The cost of this hotel (Eur 49 for a double room) is surprising when you consider all it offers. Also, having dined there twice in a row, I must say that the food is excellent and very good value for money. Definitely a must when in Bologna.
Directions: Close to La Fiera di Bologna
Popular Hotels in Bologna
Vicolo Cattani 7, Bologna
Via Indipendenza 8, Bologna
Via F. Parri 9, Bologna
Via Dell'Orso 6, Bologna
Explore the World
- Sunset at Aninuan Beach Resort
- Subic Holiday Villas
- Hotel Konig Von Ungarn
- Westin Savannah Harbor Resort and Spa
- Rodeway Inn Big Sky
- Imperial Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Port Clinton
- Discovery Bay
- CD City Art Hotel Salzburg
- Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- El Cielito Inn Hotel
- Shephard's Beach Resort
- Hotel Paseo Corona
- Ocean Mile Motor Lodge