Zanhotel & Meeting Centergross Bologna

Costs 20% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Zanhotel & Meeting Centergross Bologna

centro grosso

by elitsa_raynova

I am from Bulgaria, i will come next week to bologna but please can you help me to find out where Centro Grosso is located? i heard that there es expacialy compatative as price for bags? Please can you give me address of this Centro Grosso in Bologna? Thank you

by Manara

You are probably looking for the Centergross.
Here is the website: http://www.centergross.com/en/default.aspx
There is a page on how to get there. Apparently there are two bus lines from Bologna.

by elitsa_raynova

:) very probebly this is what i am looking .thank you

you can also take a train from Bologna to Funo/Centergross

Long weekend in Italy

by fabs35

Hello Everyone

This is my first posting so please be patient (I have lots of questions - please answer any that you can):o)

I am coming to Bologna and want to hire a minivan (for eight people. Any suggestions with websites?

I would like to do some clothes shopping and read about Centro Grosso on this forum - does anyone know of a website (in English) that would give me some more details?

I would like to visit a terme (are these expensive) - any suggestions.

I a, looking for a villa (for 28th August for 3 nights) I have upto €800 and would like to see Pisa, Florence and the terme, as well as the shopping in Bologna, so the villa would need to be in the middle somewhere.

Any suggestions for places to eat in these areas?

If anyone is kind enough to pass on some knowledge, could you please either reply here or to my e-mail (fabs35@yahoo.com).

Thanks alot!!!

Fabian.

Re: Long weekend in Italy

by doogienj

Hey there, check out www.avis.com they always do a good job in Italy when I have rented. I think they have several minivans that holds up to 9 people. Ciao, Douglas

Re: Re: Long weekend in Italy

by fabs35

i TRIED THEY'RE WEBSITE - APARENTLY THE OFFICE IS CLOSED ON sUNDAY :O((

Re: Re: Long weekend in Italy

by RAGAZZO.IT

I'm rather sure the avis office at the bologna airport will be open on sundays. Check there.
"Centergross" is mainly a wholesale shopping center located outside bologna, about 15 km. I'm not sure you can do some retail shopping there anyway you can try to go, for shure there are many shops. You can drive on the A13 motorway bound to Padova, the motorway exit is Bologna Interporto, the follow directions to centergross. To me it would be more advisable some shopping downtown Bologna, even if in august many shops may be closed for holidays.
Famous terme around Firenze or Pisa is Montecatini, don't know about prices. For the villa no idea, consider that August is high season and Tuscany in full of tourists..

Enjoy your trip

Factory Outlet

Hello all,

I will be going to Milan and Venice in 1 month's time. I got to know there are 4 outlets would be around those areas :-

1. Serraville, Milan
2. Fidenza Village, Milan
3. Veneto, Venice
4. Foxtown, Mendrisio, Switzerland

If I have the time for only 1 outlet - where would that be?

And also, currently through currency conversion EURO seems more attractive than CHF - is there any chance for me to buy cheaper stuff in Italy's outlets than in Foxtown Outlet ?

Thanks in advance for all your feedbacks.

by cgf

In Mendrisio they accept Euros, no problem, you can get also the change in euros most of the time.

Anyway you might need a car to go to all of them

btw it's Serravalle Scrivia

by Manara

I second Serravalle Scrivia.
BTW Fidenza Village is about 100 km away from Milan.

by JoeRizal

Thanks to both of you. :)

Regarding the distance - I thought the distance to Fidenza and Serravalle is the same ? By train it took 1 hour 20 minutes to the nearest station to both outlets ?

by Manara

I checked a map and I see you are right: Fidenza and Serravalle are about the same distance from Milan. The fact is I live just a few km away frm Fidenza, and since the way to Serravalle was much longer I formed the idea that it should be closer to Milan, but no, because it's South-West.
Anyway my impression is that Serravalle has a wider choice of brands.

between Serravalle or Fidenza I would prefere Serravalle
do you want to buy something for yourself or something to be reselled?
in the second case you'd better consider CenterGross which is close to Bologna (you can go there by train change at Bologna). Once upon a time there was Lachiarella, very close to Milan, nowdays it changed 'a little bit'.

by JoeRizal

Thanks to both of you for your kind feedbacks. :) U guys have helped me in making decision - I'll take yr advice and will go to Serravalle :)

By the way I'm going with my wife and we plan to shop for ourselves and not to shop and re-sell :)

Have you two been to FOXTOWN, MENDRISIO ? I looked at their webpage and it seems that they have even wider range of brands than Serravalle. I dont mind going to both actually ! :))

no, I did't :(

by JoeRizal

by the way, how easy for me to get to Serravalle by public transport ? I read in one of the travelling books - the author said it's very difficult.

Thanks,

by cgf

as I wrote on other post, have a look at here

Comments