What I saw in the camping and from what got to know by talking to them every day - it's a great place. There were many german, french and italians, some ppl from Argentina, some Russians (not many). Conditions for living are wonderful there. There're animators to take care of your kids and etc.
Camping is close to the sea and not expensive. It's also easy to reach and you won't have any parking problems. In case if it's a rainy day (which is not often), in an hour (or less) you can reach mirabilandia (amusemnt park). In the case if it's not raining you can go to any party you like :) or take a car and move to another locality and without troubles to come back in 20 mins.
This accomodation is located in a former course of treatment hotel (specialized in mud bath on my advice).
For 441 euros we booked in early July a one week stay in a "monolocale". I was insistent to have a mezzanine for the bed and it was a mistake because there was no space around the bed and the ceiling was to low.
The room was large with a sofabed for two other persons. There was a kitchenet with an oven, gas and fridge but with few ustensiles and without the frying pan (as usual).
The bath included tub, sink, bidet.
There was a little indoor pool.
There was no balcony but it did not matter because the sea is hiden by the pine trees.
The hotel has a lot of services :
- free closed parking protected against sun by trees. The hotel giave us a remote to open the barriers
- the price included a free umbrella and two beds (ombrellone e lettini) on the beach just in front the hotel. Normal cost of this service : around 70 euros.
- they freely lend bicycles
- I received a free 3 hours acess Internet card (there was no phone in the room though it is allowed)
- they supplied towels and linen.
- there was restaurant but we prefer to eat in the room or outdoor.
- there were games for children on the beach and every evening.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful